BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Garish Crew

Ticket Name Update

Hey guy! Just a heads up, we have changed the name of the Golden Paw Ticket to Topaz Paw Ticket to avoid any confusion.

You can view the rules for the Topaz Paw Ticket here!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Community Picks: Celebrate Spring!

Good morning Gaians! Grab your favorite snacks~ It's time to rise and shine because we're hosting another contest! emotion_yatta

All you have to do is make a list of some of your favorite items to tell the story of how you celebrate spring. Easy, right? Your items might end up in an actual real official bundle and available in a brand new chance item. Plus you'll get free copies of it, along with some bragging rights! What are you waiting for?

[ Enter the Contest! ]

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PDT! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Geemoji Gold Grant

Hey Gaians,

Due to an error with the grant on the Geemoji landing page, we've had to temporarily disable the 1 billion gold grant for visiting the app store page. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your understanding while we look into this! You can still download Geemoji for free by following the links on the landing page, or by going to the iOS store or Google Play store

Garish Crew

Project Custom Ticket Rules Updated

Hi everyone!

The Project Custom ticket rules have been updated! Please be sure to read through and understand the rules before submitting your tickets. If you have any questions check out the Project Custom FAQ and Project Recolor FAQ, or send us an email!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Inventory Arranger Shuffle Bug Fix

Hello!

For awhile now, people have been reporting a bug with the inventory arranger where sometimes the arranger would throw a hissy fit and randomly shuffle a bunch of items up if they got pushed to the next page. This should be fixed now!

Arrange Until Your Heart is Content

EDIT: For now, please make sure that you are arranging your inventory in the 'ALL' tab to ensure minimum arranger hissy fits.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hark! A Grant!

A few days ago Diedrich was running around passing out a grant for everyone, excitable little bugger. However, he forgot to start passing out the Paw version of that same item. Rather than take our dear president off his leash and send him into the wild, we're instead passing it out to everyone. You can grab your copy of the item, [Animal] Talkin' about Geemoji, here! Now you'll have to excuse us while we go make sure that he hasn't gotten into our storage of thermite.

"Did you know I can make a sand castle out of this? It's very easy to mold! Did you know... *incoherent rambling*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
You're Cool

Why does everyone think I'm mad? I don't really care so much what people say about me because it usually is a reflection of who they are.

Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people.

If people wish I would sound like I used to sound, then it says more about them than it does me.

Whenever I feel like givin' up, whenever my sunshine turns to rain

All you have to ask yourself is "Is there anybody I’m afraid of? Is there anybody who if I walked into a room and saw, I’d get nervous?" If not, then you're cool.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

I never meant to cause you any pain

I only wanted to one time to see you laughing

I only wanted to see you...

Laughing in the purple rain

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Be a Pal! Help the Earth!

Hey Gaians,

Earth Day is upon us once again! This means that you should do your part to help the Earth! It's the only planet we can live on right now. It also provides us oxygen! And electricity! And food! And the ability to live on it! And a rocking red hot '65 Impala! But don't take my word for it, I'm not a scientist. So do your part to help keep Earth something that can stay around long until the dinosaurs come back! Then tame them. You'll be the talk of the town.

Then, and only then, will you be able to obtain the Earth Day item we created for you. So go recycle something! Happy Earth Day, Earth! I <3 you.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Designer Debutantes Tier Troubles

Ahh! The Designer Debutantes Tier briefly disappeared before it was supposed to, so if you spent Gaia Cash between 11:59 AM and 12:12 PM PDT today and this spending is not appearing on the Tier page for you please feel free to file a Billing Inquiry at the Help Center.

So sorry for the inconvenience!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Inventory Loading

Hey all! Some people were stuck in inventory loading nightmare land this weekend. Meaning, when they went to access their inventories they were greeted with a loading screen that never went away. Our wonderful devs have fixed the issue and you should be able to load your inventory now!

Take Some Inventory!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PDT! So ask away!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Good morning! We've added a small update to the avatar builder. You can now export the avatars you dream up in BBCode so that you can easily post them in the forums!

It's right by the 'View Equipped Market Data' link. You just select if you want to export the avatar with a male or female base, then copy and paste! It doesn't quite work with Paw / Animal bases yet, but we are adding that feature very soon!

Happy Building

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Just an update to the previous staff alert- the export BBCode feature now also works for the Paw bases!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff