Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Anniversary Giveaway Update #2

Good morning! We are now allowing Gaiaversary Bundle III to be opened as we have now resolved the issues with that bundle. We will post another Staff notice tomorrow updating everyone on the remaining bundles. emotion_yatta

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Anniversary Giveaway Update #3

Hey Guys! We are now allowing Gaiaversary Bundle II to be opened as we have now resolved the issues with that bundle. We will post another Staff notice tomorrow updating everyone on Gaiaversary Bundle I. Stay tuned!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Anniversary Giveaway Update #4

Morning guys! Gaiaversary Bundle I should now able to be opened! This means that all of the bundles from our giveaway (Gaiaversary Bundles I - IV) should be able to be opened once you receive them!

Happy 13th Gaiaversary and thank you so much for your patience!

Get a bundle if you haven't already here!

Click here to go to your inventory if you already have one!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Hey guys! We've brought avatar builder back up to run some more tests! Please help us out by using it today!

Build Some Avatars

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Avatar Builder Testing Concluded

Well that was fast! Thank you for helping us test but we've had to take it down again.

Thank you for your patience!

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ask the Staff: 2/23/2016

Hey Gaians,

Due to a shortage of available staff this week to help out with Ask the Staff, we'll have to cancel this week's ATS. Sorry about that! We'll be back next week, Tuesday, March 1, 2016!

Thank you for your understanding and our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Please Help Us Out With A Survey!

Morning everyone! We have a little survey that we could really use your help with! It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes! To make it worth your while, 20 randomly selected survey takers will receive 500 free GCash! The survey will close on Friday, February 26th at 10am.

Thanks so much!

Take Survey Here
Lake Kindred Tab in Inventory

We have some exciting news, there is now a tab for all of your Lake Kindred items in your inventory! Check it out HERE!

We are currently working on the issue with arranging the eggs in your inventory (not in game). This issue should be fixed shortly! c:
Lake Kindred Tab in Inventory

There was a little bug with arranging items in the Kindred tab in inventory, but it has now been fixed!
Check it out HERE!
Lake Kindred Splicing

Hello all! We have some exciting news. The required splicing level has been lowered to LEVEL 10!
Now any splicable kin level 10 or above is capable of splicing!

For a short time the Glowing Splicing Shard is in La Victoire here too.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Gaia User Survey

Hey Gaians!

We're looking for you to take our survey about... You! If participate and leave us your profile URL at the end of the survey, you'll be entered into a raffle to win a Heads or Tails Bundle (9 Pack)! We'll be selecting 20 winners at random so tell us about yourself!

We'll be closing the survey on Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:00am PST so take our survey now and enter for your chance to win a Heads or Tails Bundle (9 Pack)!

[ Gaia User Survey ]

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Leap!

Well, you know you make me wanna...
LEAP! Kick my heels up and
LEAP! Throw my hands up and
LEAP! Throw my head back and
LEAP! Come on now
LEAP! Don't forget to say you will do this every four years!
Lake Kindred: Kin Sorting

You can now sort your kin! You can do this by:

-Going to your inventory and sorting them in the order you'd like there.
-They will then show up in-game in the order you have them in your inventory.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Dumpster Diving

If you tried Dumpster Dive over the past few weeks you might have noticed what you found was a little lackluster. We put Leon on the case and he discovered Ol' Pete was hoarding the good stuff! After a quick lesson in trash belonging to everyone, Ol' Pete agreed to share the spoils.

Head over to the dumpster and see what you might find, or if you're a high roller, or want to feel like one, head over to your inventory and donate some items. Leon will keep an eye on Ol' Pete. So will Rufus, where else is a cat to get a good meal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff