Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trendsetter

Maid Cat Cafe Tier Error

Hi Gaians! There was an issue with our Maid Cat Cafe Tier and you might have noticed that it vanished for a short time. If you spent Gaia Cash between 12:00 PM PST and 12:55 PM PST on February 9th, 2015, your purchase may not have counted towards redeeming your Tier Rewards. Any users affected by this error should file a Billing Ticket with our Help Center and our team will make sure you get the points and rewards you've earned.

The Tier is back up and will be active until 11:59 PM PST. Thank you for your patience!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

This week's Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Toxic Trendsetter

Ships Going Down NPC Fan Art Contest!

Hey all you crazy Dropplr users. If you're feeling inspired by all the shipping going on, bring your creative self down to the new Ships Going Down NPC Fan Art Contest to win some great prizes for your awe-inspiring (and probably somewhat concerning) couple-themed artwork! This contest is set to end on February 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST, so hurry up!

Aged Genius

Valentine reboot
Since Gaia-Tan and Gaia-Kun were taking hearts but not giving out prizes. We've taken back all the hearts and given them back to you. We've had a word with them, and they understand now that when you give enough hearts they must give out presents. Someone (me) forgot to cc them. *sigh*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
ATS 2/16/2015

Hey Gaians,

We will not be holding an Ask the Staff this Monday, February 16, 2015. Ask the Staff will resume on Monday, February 23, 2015. If you can't make it, you can ask questions in our pre-event thread!

Toxic Trendsetter

A Mysterious Secret Admirer

Hey Gaians! It seems like Lance is in need of a hand. If you've got a minute, help him out!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Mysterious Golden Lunch Box

Hey Gaians,

Between yesterday, February 16, 2015 at 1:00pm PST to February 17, 2015 at 10:00am we encountered a glitch with the Mysterious Golden Lunch Box. We're happy to credit the Gaia Cash spent on these items to any Gaians who opened them during this time. Simply file a billing ticket at our Help Center between Tuesday, February 17, 2015 to Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 12:00pm PST and we'll credit the Gaia Cash back for the Mysterious Golden Lunch Box!

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Hello GaiaOnline and Happy 12th Anniversary

I have some big news to announce!

I’m pleased to introduce myself as the new Product Owner/General Manager for Gaia Online. I’m very honored and humbled to be a part of this extremely talented and hard-working team! I’ve been a playing member of Gaia since 2007 and I’ve been working for Gaia Interactive since 2013. I will be overseeing the entire product- pricing in shops, events, sales, feature updates and approving what gets made and what will get finished. Moving forward, I will try to be at as many ATS that can attend and also popping onto forums.

I’m sure you’ve noticed that we are a smaller team than the very large group that was here in 2008-2010. Despite our decrease in staff we are still very committed in pushing out fun features, games and content updates for all Gaians. Here are a few examples of projects we hope to add and maintain this year:

Gaia Chat system
Towns 2 update
Weekly Dev Updates
New and Old Game Updates
Featured Weekly Avatars
Regular Gold Shop Updates
Monthly Events
Manga updates
and much more!

Due to our smaller size, I do request that the community please be patient with our updates, since we want to make sure that we are providing the most polished product possible before releasing it. Gaia Online is dedicated to making the best experience for all of our members- we will always be a free site to use and play on thanks to all of our Gaians. We wouldn't be Gaia without our community, whether you're posting in forums, hanging out in Towns, using the Marketplace, creating awesome avatars, or however you choose to enjoy Gaia. We'd also like to especially thank our Gaians who choose to support us financially. They help us ensure that we stay free to play and ensure that our community continues to exist far into the future. Gaia is going on 12 years this month, and it wouldn't be this way without them, or the support of all our Gaians.

We hope you are excited for new updates in 2015 and thank you everyone for your patience! Gaia Online is an amazing haven and community, unlike any other place in the world- together we can continue to nurture and grow this site for the enjoyment of new and old users alike!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Thank You!

Hey Gaians,

It's our 12th anniversary and we wouldn't be here without you. We wanted to take this time to really come forward and thank you for being Gaians and sticking with us. Here's to many, many more years of Gaia Online!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Development Update

Hey guys, lots happened this week in the wonderful world of dev. Here's a brief summary of what the Gaia Engineers (Gaianeers...?) have been working on and released this past week!

• Valentines Event!
  • Marriage System!!! Mawwage, oh mawwage...
  • Partner game integration: Empire!
  • Internal tool enhancements

...What a week! We hope you all enjoyed our anniversarry week! Have a great weekend and be sure to stay tuned for future updates!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

This week's Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Features Disabled

Hey Gaians,

We are currently aware of certain features and sections of the site being disabled. We are currently taking a look into this and addressing these disabled sections. We will send along another update once we are finished! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Features Disabled: Update

Hey Gaians,

Our investigation has found that the awesome power level of the Olympus Gates being unsealed by the collective strength of the users is what was causing issues with the site earlier today. When we unsealed the Olympus Gate, so many of them started being opened at once that it caused issues with the site. Total overload! As a result, we have temporarily resealed the Gates and we will slowly be rolling out the ability to open them up in the near future. So keep an eye out for that! This change will allow us to start enabling features that we needed to disable to keep the site stable.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Site Trash

Hey guys,
You'll now find that most items can now be trashed! No need to hope for items to get a sellback value, or move things to storage because you can't do anything else with them. Do you have a hoard of unwanted items that would make any diehard materialist jelous with envy? Trash it ...go ahead ...trash it up!

Toxic Trendsetter

Pink Bear and Black Bear Coupon Glitch

Hi Gaians! Those of you who cashed in your Pink Bear Coupon and Black Bear Coupon might have noticed that those pesky bears were handing out gold instead of Gaia Cash! We've had a stern talking to with them and they've promised to only hand out Gaia Cash from here on out.

If you redeemed a Pink Bear Coupon or Black Bear Coupon offer between 5:00 PM PST and 5:45 PM PST on February 25th and received gold from your bear instead of Gaia Cash, you will be receiving a brand new bear shortly!

Thank you for your patience while we work to sort this out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff