User Image

It's good to be back! You'll be pleased to know I had a nice little vacation while Timmy was off on his arduous spiritual journey for the past few months. I bought a hammock! And, uh, read part of a book.

User Image

Now that Timmy's been turned into an EI, I guess it's up to me to do these reports for the time being, so here goes. This week, we have three items evolving! First up, the Hidden Ace has reached its spectacular conclusion! It features the Ace of Clubs this time, plus an adorable new companion: a giant flying magibani! If that's not just the cutest thing I've ever seen!

In other news, the Dappy Dandy is back with some intensely colorful new garb-- it's getting a little dressier this week, and you've been invited to a fancy soiree by the lovely Dahlia! Last but not least, the Compass of Seidh has a grand new selection of feathered accessories, plus a beautiful white-plumed companion.

That's it for this week-- be sure to visit our weekly EI poll to let us know your favorites. You can grab all these EIs and many more in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.