User Image

Hiya, folks-- it's just yer ol' pal Timmy with a quick Evolving Item update. I figured we'd skip the usual intro part since we got a real quick update this week, so I might as well just lay it out: Noel's Gift is evolvin' for the very first time today! As we mentioned last week, this is a special EI for the holidays, so it's gonna be updated each and every week in December. Pretty swell! If I had some friends, I'd probably buy some for 'em!

User Image

You can head over to Flynn's shop to pick one up, or take a look at all the neato EIs she has in stock. And say hi for me, would ya? I tried stoppin' in there the other day, but she didn't recognize me as an adult an' she tried to call security cause I kinda look like a vagrant.

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

And before you go, remember to vote in our weekly EI poll! It's how we know which items you like the best every week, so it's real important to us. Be sure to stop by next week-- I know my spiritual journey hasn't been too successful lately, but I'm hoping to meet some authentic holy men soon...