Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been wondering, how come a noob(goku guy,I'm just saying loud what's everyone thinking), a newb with 1 post, and the third guy(well, he's ok) are helping here?

Shouldn't anyone who knows the side abit more be the helpers?
In another thread, someone said that they'd asked a mod about this. Apparently, they're all mule/test accounts at the moment. No actual helpers have been selected yet.
As speculated in other threads, they could just be mod test accounts. They probably aren't the real helpers.
You can't regulate who helps and who doesn't. Sometimes I help on my mule, who has about 10 posts. It doesn't change my intelligence and ability to answer questions. It's irritating when questions are answered incorrectly, but there's really not much you can do about it as a preventative measure. Not yet at least. twisted
With Ritchell
You can't regulate who helps and who doesn't. Sometimes I help on my mule, who has about 10 posts. It doesn't change my intelligence and ability to answer questions. It's irritating when questions are answered incorrectly, but there's really not much you can do about it as a preventative measure. Not yet at least. twisted

your right, but if you see a helper going around like this

(goku gu)
"thats good cuz i dream abut u all the time i amberrsed now"

"most ppl cant handel it but i can cuz im so strong!! i
im gokou dats all that is impotent! "

I begin to wonder what's happening
Keji
With Ritchell

(goku gu)

I'm sorry, I was actually wrong. Talk about hipocrisy.

I thought you meant as a general helper, not an actual Gaia Helper. My guess would be to either report him (but I think it's a mule anyway) to his associated moderator or let it slide. Take your pick, I haven't actually seen him post since I just got on. Man, being up at 6 AM is not fun.
Keji
With Ritchell

(goku gu)

ROFL, We, maybe we need a net-speak translator-c**-helper for the rest of us Gaians...it'd make some sense ^^
With Ritchell
Keji
With Ritchell

(goku gu)

I thought you meant as a general helper, not an actual Gaia Helper. My guess would be to either report him (but I think it's a mule anyway) to his associated moderator or let it slide. Take your pick, I haven't actually seen him post since I just got on. Man, being up at 6 AM is not fun.

Are you talking about posting things like that in Q&F, or in other threads? Because there's no rule that says mods/helpers/whoever can't spam in Chatterbox, for example. People can be idiots in an appropriate forum and still be useful in Q&F. Besides which, it seems that they're accounts testing the system, and not the actual Gaia Helpers, so it's all irrelevant.
With Ritchell
Keji
With Ritchell

(goku gu)

I don't wanna report or anything, I'm just rather curiouse if he's a muleor not, if he's a tester or not and if the Gaia helpers gonna be like him <.<

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
It's pretty obvious that the Goku555whatever is a mule. Just a lame joke to throw in the forum once and a while.

And that mule has posted stuff like that in here before. xp
falln_angel
With Ritchell
Keji
With Ritchell

(goku gu)

Are you talking about posting things like that in Q&F, or in other threads? Because there's no rule that says mods/helpers/whoever can't spam in Chatterbox, for example. People can be idiots in an appropriate forum and still be useful in Q&F. Besides which, it seems that they're accounts testing the system, and not the actual Gaia Helpers, so it's all irrelevant.

I was talking about spamming in the Q&F. If a user is doing it, it's bad. If a Gaia Helper is doing it, it's counter-intuitive. Testing can be done without spamming.
They could've just chosen them at random for now, just testing, I just hope they don't have the ability to do anything now.
Shiarka Jonless
It's pretty obvious that the Goku555whatever is a mule. Just a lame joke to throw in the forum once and a while.

And that mule has posted stuff like that in here before. xp

Oh well, I got my question answered surprised
Credit for the n00b acting mule guy >.<
With Ritchell
I was talking about spamming in the Q&F. If a user is doing it, it's bad. If a Gaia Helper is doing it, it's counter-intuitive. Testing can be done without spamming.

Skimming his post history, he seems to mainly hang out in quest threads and minishops. (Many of them frequented by mods - and judging by the mods' reactions to him, he's either one of them, aka a mule, or a friend of one or several of them.) His posts in Q&F are ridled with chatspeak, but do actually answer the questions. *shrug*
falln_angel
With Ritchell

Skimming his post history, he seems to mainly hang out in quest threads and minishops. (Many of them frequented by mods - and judging by the mods' reactions to him, he's either one of them, aka a mule, or a friend of one or several of them.) His posts in Q&F are ridled with chatspeak, but do actually answer the questions. *shrug*

Aha. Thanks for doing the extra searching. I made a blanket statement about spamming in the Q&F, I wasn't actually sure if he had done it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff