User Image

Another big week for Evolving Items! This time, we've got the fantastic, fiery finale of the Diapered Egg, plus new updates from Yemaya's Pearl, Lyndexer's Journal and the Masquerade. Lookie!

User Image

Convinced of their coolness? We thought so! To pick one up for yourself, just visit the Cash Shop.

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online.
Learn more.

And now, stay tuned for the full report with Dr. Singh and Timmy...

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, your trusted source for-- good grief, Timmy, what in the world are you driving?

Timmy: Beep beep! You like it? I've been car shoppin' for a couple of weeks now, and I finally settled on this beaut'... she's a genuine Krazy Wheels Stallion GT! Got a nice little 0.02 horsepower sewing machine engine in this baby, top speed of three miles per hour on level ground.

Dr. Singh: Timmy, I gave you thousands of Gold... you could have bought a real car...

Timmy: I appreciate it, Doc, but I really feel like this is the ride for me. I'm a Krazy Wheels man. Oh, here's most of your Gold back. I wound up not needing it.

Dr. Singh: Well, if you say so... but I really don't think that thing is street legal.

Timmy: That's fine, I mostly plan on driving it in circles around the driveway. Hey, so should we get on with the report, or what? I got places to be and driveways to see!

Dr. Singh: I guess so, little buddy. We've got a particularly wonderful set of evolutions this week, so let's have a look! First up, we've got two new items this week: the Case of Pietro and Catastrophe! The former is a mysterious suitcase that's all wrapped up in a murder mystery, and the latter is the very first EI designed by a cat! For a little more insight on the mysterious case of Pietro, we've got a great new piece of art from the item's creator:

User Image

Click for bigger version!

Timmy: Jeepers! Flip to the last page, Doc, I wanna know how it ends!

Dr. Singh: It doesn't work like that, Timmy. In other news, the long-awaited finale to the Diapered Egg is upon us! It features some incredible poses, like a flowing pink bow-scarf, impish horns, a bow and arrow and a fiery companion. There's also a huge update to Yemaya's Pearl with a dozen fantastic new poses, including more undersea creatures and even a couple of smart sharkskin jackets!

Timmy: Wow, I might gotta get one of those... but then again, I sure do like this crazy murderer's jacket.

Dr. Singh: We've got a big treat for Lyndexer's Journal fans-- the hero is getting married this week, and we've got some beautiful, classic wedding items to celebrate! But at the same time, we're seeing a hint that all is not as it seems-- their little blue pal A.C. seems to be looking a little worried...

Timmy: What could it mean, Doc?

Dr. Singh: We'll just have to wait and see! Last but not least, we've got another update to the Masquerade... after a few weeks of beautifying facial reconstruction, it seems that the mask is starting to show some of its sinister side-- this week's update tends toward the grotesque, with tattered hair, bruises and a dead, pure-white eye.

Timmy: Aww, wicked! I bet the ladies love a good scar, don't they?

Dr. Singh: What in the world do you want with ladies, Timmy? Last time one so much as talked to you I had to beat the tar out of her because you were too terrified to ask her to leave you alone!

Timmy: Well, I still like the ladies as a concept.

Dr. Singh: That about wraps it up for this week, folks! As usual, you can head over to our poll to vote for your favorite items. So long, everyone! Oh, by the way, Timmy... do you think you could give me a lift home?

Timmy: Sorry, Doc! I'm pretty close to the maximum weight capacity on this thing already.