User Image

We've got two items evolving today, each achieving the very peak of EI spectacularity: Yemaya's Pearl brings another set of aquatic delights, and the Reve Rouille returns with more clockwork wonders. We should also mention that the incredible Anima Adamantea is leaving the shop next week, so get one while you can!

User Image

You can grab all these EIs and many more in the Gaia Cash Shop:

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Stay tuned for the full report, featuring Dr. Singh and Timmy, who, after a long bout with a crippling condition known as megapuberty, has now been transformed into an adult by popular demand!

User Image

Dr. Singh: Uh, hmm. Timmy, you want to go ahead and start?

Timmy: Uh, hi, everybody. You might not recognize me on account of my new grown-up body and this mustache an' everything, but this is your old pal Timmy! Same 'ol Timmy, just all grown up. I'm still a little uncomfortable in this new body, but the Doc is letting me do the intro thing this week, since now I'm a grown-up and everything...

Dr. Singh: It's more because I'm... I'm just speechless...

Timmy: I was a little worried, what with growing up so fast in that PubeCellerator machine and everything, but Edmund sure did do a great job, huh? Look how long my arms are, Doc! Jeepers, and I even have hair on my legs. A little bit.

Dr. Singh: Yes, it's, uh. Uh.

Timmy: Golly, Doc, I just feel so different in this new body. Do I seem different? What do you think, Doc? Am I handsome?

Dr. Singh: Uh. Yes, Timmy, certain cultures, uh, might perceive you as... acceptable?

Timmy: That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Doc! So I look good? Do you think I'm gonna be a babe magnet, Doc? I'm gonna buy a red car and go cruisin'! Cruisin' for babes to smooch!

Dr. Singh: I'm sure they'll find you quite... extraordinary.

Timmy: Say, let's get down to business! I'm the same old Timmy as ever, so I still gotta pull my weight! Want me to take the lead on the report, Doc?

Dr. Singh: Be my guest. I'm still trying to take this all in...

Timmy: Must be hard to work with such a handsome co-host, huh?

Dr. Singh: Eh, heh heh. Heh.

Timmy: So, let's take a look... we got two items updatin' this week! First of all, there's the Reve Rouille-- it sure is awfully swell this time around, with a beautifully-detailed clockwork shark, a corset an' some kinda mechanical heart emote. I love it, Doc!

Dr. Singh: It certainly is an unpredictable little device, but the results are always spectacular.

Timmy: Yemaya's Pearl is also evolvin'! Looks like we got a nice mollusky theme goin' on with a nice purple mantle, some creepy cuttlefish eyes, a suckling squidhat and even a little cuttlefish pal to follow you around. Neato!

Dr. Singh: As a scientist, I'm quite interested to see the many exotic species of the deep brought to life on the surface like this. Quite fascinating.

Timmy: And last of all, one of our coolest items is gonna be leavin' the shop soon! Better hurry up if you wanna get your hands on an Anima Adamantea... after next week, it'll be gone!

Dr. Singh: And I think that just about wraps it up for this week... thanks for tuning in, everyone! Come back next week for-- oof, Timmy, I just can't get used to looking at that face of yours.

Timmy: Pretty great, isn't it? I sure am glad everyone voted for me turnin' into an adult, cause I gotta say, I think I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of this. Oh! And don't forget to stop by and vote in our weekly EI poll, everyone!

Dr. Singh: Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.