User Image

Another lovely assortment of evolutions this week, including new poses for the Anima Adamantea and Nano-C, plus another evolution and mini-comic from the Nartian Rock. Behold:

User Image

You can grab yerself an Evolving Item now in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Read on for Dr. Singh's full report, plus some fantastic new evolving item artwork from the Nartian Rock and Anima Adamantea artists:

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, home of all the most exciting EI news! I'm your host, Dr. Singh, and this is my little pal Timmy-- say, Timmy, I thought you were going to become an "emu." What happened with that?

Timmy: Don't try to label me, Doc.

Dr. Singh: But that's what you called yourself!

Timmy: Pfft.

Dr. Singh: Well, have it your way, Timmy. I'll just be over here doing my job while you sulk in adolescent misery. It's a shame, because we've got some exciting evolutions to talk about this week...

Timmy: Whatever, Doc. Go ahead an' keep playing with your little science toys. I'll be over here being super cool and not giving a-- aww, dang it! Every muscle in my rickety little body is tellin' me to be too cool for school, but I just can't help carin' about evolving items. Let's get on with the show.

Dr. Singh: Puberty is a terrible thing, Timmy. Alright, folks, here we go: first up, the Anima Adamantea is getting a fantastically huge update with tons of new poses and plenty of mechanized wonders. It looks like it's building up to a finale pretty soon, wouldn't you say? The artist has even treated us to some cool artwork this week:

User Image

Click for the full-sized image!

Timmy: Sure looks like it's buildin' to a spectacular finale, Doc!

Dr. Singh: Elsewhere, little Kink, the alien mascot of the Nartian Rock, is continuing his dazzling journey into swingin' fashion with some ultra-hip accessories. We've also got a new minicomic from the item's artist to illustrate Kink's depraved descent into modness:

User Image

Click for the full-sized comic!

Timmy: Maybe I should be a mod instead of an emu. They seem to have more fun...

Dr. Singh: Ah, I warmly recall my youth as a mod: listening to soul music until 4AM, endlessly tuning my scooter, emblazoning every outfit with RAF target logos, swarming upon small resort cities with a few thousand of my best friends and beating gangs of rockers with a bicycle chain...

Timmy: Sheesh, Doc, you're puttin' everyone to sleep.

Dr. Singh: Sorry! I won't bore you with those old stories this week, ladies and gentlemen. Last but not least, we've got another cutting-edge firmware update for the Nano-C, featuring a new android facemask, a sleek bodysuit and some dangerous accessories.

Timmy: Say, now that I'm growin' up so fast, maybe I could play with that laser assault drone a little bit, huh?

Dr. Singh: Absolutely not, young man. Just because you've grown a few inches doesn't mean you won't blow your fool head up the very instant you're allowed to touch anything more dangerous than a strike-anywhere match.

Timmy: Fair enough!

Dr. Singh: That's all for this week! We'll be back next time with more great stuff to show you. Until then, why not stop by our weekly EI poll and let us know which item you like the best!