User Image

Mirai: Hi hi! Me and Barrett are stopping by with a sneaky little announcement of brand new aquarium thingies!

Barrett: I--

Mirai: Barrett worked all weekend to stock Phin Phang with new fish and loads of new backgrounds, terrains, and decorations, so he's being a bit grumpy right now. Anyway, tell them what's new!

Barrett: Argh! First up is the benign Watermeat, introduced to Gaia during the Zurg invasion by the late and... uh... very special 02. I plucked a bunch of these from the sewers, and nearly died doing so. I found they're a lot happier in clean aquarium water, so it's a win-win if you don't count all my injuries or the pinkeye I got from fighting a dirty peelunger.

Mirai: You're so dramatic! But what about the other ones? Tell them about the unicorny thing and the submarine.

Barrett: Ah, the majestic Narwhal. This whale has evolved a sharp piercing tusk used to stab prey, though the ones we're selling are very friendly. As for the Submarine, it's only the latest in state-of-the-art personal submersibles. You can climb inside this baby and float around your aquarium.

Mirai: You've done well this week, Barrett! I'm sure the Overseer will reward you handsomely.

Barrett: I hope he gives me a weekend off.

Mirai: Shush, Barrett! Anyway, be sure to head to Phin Phang and poke around!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.