User Image

This week, we're proud to introduce the Reve Rouille, a lovely new EI with a tragic past. We've also got great updates to Fremere's Guard and the Gogh Reed! We've also got some incredible new illustrations from the EI artists, so do yourself a favor and scoll down to see them!

User Image

You can pick up these items now--including a first-generation Reve Rouille-- in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

For more informative fun and some amazing artwork, scroll down to see the full report from Dr. Singh and Timmy!

User Image

Dr. Singh: It's that time again, folks! We're back with another update on your favorite evolving items, courtesy of me, Dr. Singh, and my little pal Timmy. How are you, today, Timmy?

Timmy: Feelin' pretty good, Doc, except for this weird spot on my face.

Dr. Singh: You do seem a little greasier today. And is it my imagination, or are you taller?

Timmy: Golly, Doc, I might be. I was just about to ask if they'd lowered the floor in this place, cause it seems further away.

Dr. Singh: Well, that seems pretty unlikely, but who knows? But nobody wants to hear about you, Timmy-- let's give them what they came for: this week's evolving item news! First up, we've got a fantastic new item. The Reve Rouille has the feel of antique machinery, but it also has an air of sadness, as if it has a tragic tale to tell. What do you think, Timmy?

Timmy: Yeah, I think they definitely made the floor lower.

Dr. Singh: About the item, you fluffy-headed dunce. Anyway, it's a gorgeous new creation from the artist of such legendary items as Biancamella and Picolitrosso's Urn. With that kind of pedigree, I'd say the Reve Rouille is a sure thing, so don't miss out on the first generation!

Timmy: So whadda we got evolving this week, Doc?

Dr. Singh: I'm glad you asked, Timmy, because two of my very favorites are getting updated today. The Gogh Reed has already made a big splash with the dazzling burst of life and color it brought to the Evolving Item scene, and it's taking a hot new turn this week! I won't spoil the surprise, but I'm sure we'll have some very excited Gogh Reeders out there.

User ImageUser Image

Fremere's Guard and the Gogh Reed: Click the illustrations for full size!

Timmy: I already know this, cuz I read the cue cards: the second item is Fremere's Guard!

Dr. Singh: I admire your initiative, Timmy, and for once you're actually right: the restless beating of the warrior's heart still echoes through this cursed item... in addition to some tough new armor, it also seems that we're getting a rather imposing new sword and the potassium-rich power of a fateful banana.

Timmy: I want one, Doc! It's perfect for my plan!

Dr. Singh: What's your plan, Timmy?

Timmy: When I grow up, I'm gonna be the cursed spirit of a wandering warrior with a big sword, and my sidekick is going to be a special turtle that can get real hot, and it burns bad guys' hands when they try to catch it, plus it can mosey into buildings and burn them down. Also, my new name is gonna be Timicula: the Dracula of Timmies. Bananas are also involved.

Dr. Singh: Does any of this have to do with evolving items, Timmy, or are you just running your mouth again?

Timmy: I'm just telling it like it is. Better be nice to me now, or I'll tell the turtle about it.

Dr. Singh: I'll take that under advisement. Well, folks, that's it for this week. Remember to vote for your favorite item in our poll. Come back next week for more great EI news!