User Image

This week, exciting updates from the Fallen Wish, Jinxi's Charm, Titan's Legacy, Infernal Spirit and Nano-C, plus the first evolution of the new Anima Adamantea!

Having recently finished their evolution, Gro-gain and Holy $#17 will be leaving the shop next week, so get them while you can!

User Image

Sheesh! What an update! If that image has you drooling copiously over this week's phenomenal evolutions, maybe you'd better head to the Gaia Cash Shop...

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Read on for the full report from Dr. Singh, plus a visit by a very special guest: Edmund!

User Image

Dr. Singh: Oh! Dear me, I nearly forgot-- it's time for the Evolving Item Report!

Edmund: I suppose I should be going, then…

Dr. Singh: Actually, it might be nice if you stuck around. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Edmund, owner of H.R. Wesley and former head of research at G-Corp. I asked him here to… well, let's get to that later. First, shall we talk about this week's evolutions?

Edmund: I'd be delighted.

Dr. Singh: Ooh, here's an exciting one: the Anima Adamantea, one of the most intriguing items we've ever come across, is evolving for the first time this week! Tell me, Edmund, do you have any idea what this might become?

Edmund: It's difficult to say. The technology is quite elegant, but also strangely cryptic-- it's as if the item is designed to hide its true purpose, at least at this stage. Whatever it is, it seems to interface directly with the human body. A fascinating device…

Dr. Singh: Truly! Most evolving items have been biological or mystical, but lately we're seeing a surge of technology: the Nano-C is also getting an update this week. Any thoughts on this one?

Edmund: It's quite lovely but, I'll tell you one thing: it looks dangerous. Don't point it at your face, or you may be in for a nasty surprise… that's what she s--

Dr. Singh: Edmund! Remember, we're on national television here. Moving along: the legendary Fallen Wish is beginning to reveal a bit more of its true form! This item seems to generate more and more buzz every time it evolves, so now would be a fine time to pick one up in the Cash Shop.

Edmund: Or save up for one in the Marketplace… my old friend Johnny Gambino certainly seems to think they're a sound investment, and I dare say he knows a thing or two about finances.

Dr. Singh: Rounding out the week's update, we're also seeing some fantastic new changes from Jinxi's Charm, the mixed-up doll made from equal parts love and scorn. The Infernal Spirit is also continuing to take shape with some powerful new poses. The mysterious deep-sea evolving item from the aquarium, Titan's Legacy is getting one of its rare updates today, so be sure to have a look! I should also warn you guys that Gro-gain and Holy $#17 will be leaving the Cash Shop very soon, so now's your last chance to pick them up! That's about it for this week, but maybe I should explain why Edmund is here...

Edmund: Ah, yes. Shall we fill them in on the story so far?

Dr. Singh: Well, it's such a long story, I'm not quite sure where to begin. Here's the basics: a few months ago, my adorable sidekick Timmy started acting... different. He grew an oily little goatee, which shouldn't even be possible for a child his age, and he began to act like a little male chauvinist pig and listen to smooth jazz music.

Edmund: Mm hmm.

Dr. Singh: I tried to play along with it and find out what was going on-- I even wore a fake beard for a while to humor him-- but eventually he shut me out. Since then, goodness knows what sort of mischief he's been up to in that mansion of his. I've brought Edmund in to try to find a scientific answer for all this.

Edmund: The goatee, the sexism, the smooth jazz... I'm afraid these are all textbook symptoms of one of mankind's most feared conditions.

Dr. Singh: Oh, my! What condition is that?

Edmund: Pure evil. The boy, along with his friend, Labtech Gene, seem to have been exposed to some concentrated, highly toxic form of evil. I only pray it's not too late to save them.

Dr. Singh: I'm convinced it has something to do with "Gro-Gain," the hair-growth medicine Labtech Gene was experimenting with in his lab.

Edmund: Nonsense! I created Gro-Gain myself back when I worked at G-Corp... Johnny was a little concerned about thinning up top, so I did my best. Sadly, it's a little too unpredictable for mass consumption, but it most certainly does not contain pure evil. It must have been contaminated somehow...

Dr. Singh: So what can we do?

Edmund: Well, I suppose I'll have to pay a visit to Gene's lab and see if I can find out what corrupted the Gro-Gain supply. I'll report back next week with my findings... it's a long shot, but it just may be possible to return Timmy to normal if we intervene soon.

Dr. Singh: Thanks, Edmund! I'm so tired of sidekick-swapping... much as I hate to admit it, this show is nothing without Timmy. That's it for this week, folks! Come back next week for more news from Edmund and more fantastic poses from your favorite items. And don't forget to vote in our weekly evolving item poll!