User Image

This week, a sidekick-free Dr. Singh brings you updates on the Fallen Wish, Gimpi, Copper Twopence, Jinxi's Charm, the Infernal Spirit, Changeling Babies and Nano-C.

User Image

You can grab some evolving items for yourself or a friend at the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Read on for Dr. Singh's full update...

User Image

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, your trusted source for all the latest scientific news. I'm afraid we've got a bit of a sidekick shortage this week-- I asked Santa to join me on the program now that he's finally got his mind back, but he declined... now that he's got his human body back, I'm guessing he just wants to stay at home with Mrs. Claus for a little rest and recuperation.

But even without a sidekick, we've got a huge show: there's an absolutely massive update this week! Let's see what's on the list...

• After a brief delay, the Fallen Wish is back in full swing with some lavish new poses. I'm sure all the lucky owners of this item are starting to realize that they've got something very, very special on their hands!

• December's limited-edition Copper Twopence is finishing up this week! It's been a whirlwind tour of fantastic poses, and now it's time to bring this item to a fittingly grand close.

• Our underdog pal Gimpi, the messed-up little imp potion who beat the odds to become a truly special item, is continuing to flourish this week. Way to go, Gimpi!

• Despite being the wicked curse of a lover scorned, Jinxi's Charm is just undeniably cute. Isn't that weird? Then again, anyone who's ever been hit on by a really awkward dude knows that there's a razor-thin line between cute and creepy...

• I'm pretty excited to see where the Infernal Spirit is headed, and it looks like we're getting more clues this week. There's something so... triumphant about it!

• Adoptees of Changeling Babies are certainly getting more than they bargained for. While these are bound to be some of the more interesting items we've currently got going, I can't help but be a little disturbed by them... as you may have noticed, I'm not too good with kids!

• I'm more of a biological scientist than a technology person, so I honestly have no idea what's in store for the Nano-C. If I had to speculate, though, I'd say that you should definitely not point it at your face.

Whew! Quite a list, huh? Stop by next week for a bunch more updates to your evolving items, and remember to vote for your favorites in our poll. Happy new year, everyone!