Welcome to Gaia! ::

About Me

Ok, so here's whats up. Ever since I joined Gaia, I have dicovered a kind of kindness that is very rare in the real world. Yes, I have been donated to, and have probably donated more than anything. But I have almost finished my quests, and the last thing i want, is a Kiki Kitty Plushie. I know I shouldnt expect to just be gifted a Kiki, so I created this thread in the hopes of maybe getting at least a third of te way there!!So please, feel free to donate at your discretion!!!Thank you!!

Need Bumpers!!!

I need this thread to stay active, so I am hiring bumpers!! Its 5g per bump, and I will keep an accurate tally. It may not seem like much, but it will add up, i promise!! Pm me if you are interested, and please put "Bumper Inquiry" in the subject line so I dont disregard it!! Thank you!!
Note:I'm having a tough time keeping track of mybumpers, so please keep track and pm me at the end of the day and tell me how much you are owed.

As a final note, please feel free to stay and chat! I may be questing, but im also a very generous person, and I love helping out those who are in need. I dont like beggars, but feel free to tell me the things you need, who knows, maybe I can help!!

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR A DONATION, THIS IS A QUEST THREAD, NOT A CHARITY!!!

To everyone who has been here, and to all who have been there for me, I want to apologize for the unannounced hiatus that I took. I'm really sorry if it seemed like i just dropped off the face of the earth. I have had a lot of things in real life that have been effecting me in a severe way. It has been very bad. But I am back, and i hope you can all forgive me for disappearing like that. Please know that it had nothing to do with any of you, and that I love you all.
I am questing too XD its in my siggy im ahveing bump contest and donations
CONTESTS!!!

Contest #1:

Bump 300 times and win a Kiki Kitty Umbrella!!!pm me when you get there, and give me the page number so i can give you the prize!

Contest #2:

Random numers!!! Generate a random number from 1 to 100 and get a 97 and win a Fresh Grass Skirt!!!pm me when you do, give me the page number and you win!!!yay!!!
Winner!!! X_Marzena_X-congradulations!!

Contest #3:

Avy art!! Draw me and get 500g, pm me the art, ill post my favorite in my siggy!!

Contest #4:

Dress up in your best Christmas attire, and win 1k!!
so im officially open!! please stick around and chat!! i will donate 5k to the sweetest, most nicest person here(kinda wierd for a quest thread, but i wanna keep this thread alive!!!).........and.....GO!!!

Donators:

heart Disco aznboi2 heart

heart "an annonymous benifactor" heart gifted me the poinsettia hairpiece, and i wold like to know who it was so i can thank them...

heart Wyrdling-10k!!! heart

heart Kayi Eto-1k!!! heart

heart Agnes Periapse-various items!! heart

heart Random Hume-short black socks!!! heart

heart XxSkyKingxX-various items!! heart

heart tulipskiss-10k!!! heart

heart creatively your charity-500g!!! heart
reserved

Links Out!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/a-r-t-w-o-r-k-o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-s-open/t.45365903/
Good luck
3nodding
hello bang
hey thank you!! you should join the contests people, if you dont want the items, you could sell them, their worth a lot...kinda
gl with ur quest
so disco, im going to check out your thread. i thank you for sticking around, im gonna see if i can donate anything, so wait here and BUMP!!!...if you want...
okay ill stick around nut gotta leave in 20 minutes
Disco aznboi2
okay ill stick around nut gotta leave in 20 minutes

okay...i gotta set up a trade, so hang on...
kkkkkk im drawing right now too
hope you likey!! have a good day, and good luck with your angel quest!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff