Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Oh, whew, I'm glad I found you... all hell seems to be breaking loose around here! Everybody's going crazy, there's rioting in the streets, and tensions are running high. It's all because of some fortune teller's crazy prediction. If you want the full scoop on what's going on, you can read all about it here:

But I don't blame you if you just want to jump right into the thick of it. To get to the hysteria right away, just visit the main event page:

If you need a break from all the fighting, there are some other fun activities to do this week. As usual, you can go trick-or-treating at all of Gaia's shops or in Gaia Towns-- if you collect enough candy, you'll get some amazing new items.

You should also check out your aquarium. Seems like the fishies are getting into the Halloween spirit lately... in fact, you should definitely keep an eye out for the Creepy Phonograph, a new item in the Daily Chance cart. If you put it in your aquarium, it'll give you a new choice of music... you should definitely try it out.

And one more thing: we know you're probably decked out with an awesome Halloween costume, so why not enter it in our Halloween avatar costume contest? To enter, just visit the contest page:

Good luck out there!
A note about event skins:
Worried about losing your skin from an old event (old-school zombie, Grombie, Zurg, etc)? Have no fear-- you'll automatically be given a new skin when you join a team, but switching back to "human" will return you to your original skin, whatever it was. Feel free to try out all the teams; you won't lose the skin you've worked so hard to keep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff