User Image

Mirai: Heeeeyyyy! Barrett and I are back with some exciting fish news! Say hello, Barrett!

Barrett: Hi, everyone! Glad to be he--

Mirai: So Barrett, tell everyone what's new. It's been awhile since Aquarium came out. Keeping busy?

Barrett: I'm super busy, Mirai! Lately I've been watching a lot of fish for people. It's truly an awesome responsibility, but one I take very seriously. In fact--

Mirai: That's great, Barrett! I'm sure the Overseer will be pleased with you.

Barrett: Really!? You think he's pleased with me? Gosh, that would make me soooo happy!

User Image

Mirai: Anyway, we better get down to business, Barrett. Two new fishy friends are making their debut this week in Phin Phang, my shop. First up is the jellyfish. Why don't you give us some jellyfish facts, Mr. Fish Experiment?

Barrett: Glad you asked! The jellyfish is one of the most exotic creatures in all the sea. So haunting... so alien... so hypnotic... so alluring... it's like seeing a part of your--

Mirai: Uh, Barrett, why don't you tell them about the seahorsies instead.

Barrett: Uh, well, naturally the seahorse is a close cousin of the seapony. These gallant steeds of the depths love to swim, eat oats, and are considered by many in the underwater sciences to be gifted orators. No one is really sure how that notion came about, though, since they're, um, fish.

Mirai: Thanks, Barrett! You can find the jellyfish, seahorse, and plenty of brand new decorations on sale in Phin Phang right now! We've also added a ton of new backgrounds and decorations to the Daily Chance. Barrett?

Barrett: That's right, Mirai! The Daily Chance is sporting some brand new aquarium items not available in stores. Be sure to click every Daily Chance cart you see! If you're lucky, you'll get some cool new scenery for your tank. Of course you'll be able to get these and any Phin Phang merchandise from the Marketplace soon enough, too.

Mirai: And there you have it! I hope all of you guys are having an awesome time with your aquariums. Remember to stop by Phin Phang and see me if you need anything.

Barrett: Say, Mirai, I was wondering... If you're not doing anything this Fri--

Mirai: Barrett, you'll be busy watching fish for people. You can't disappoint them... or the Overseer.