User Image

This week's top news...
  • Get it while you still can: The Trick or Treat Tote!
  • Holy S#17 is evolving for the first time!
  • Kelp o'th' Loch has reached its final stage!
  • New evolutions for Coocoon and Death Whisper!
  • Dr. Singh welcomes a new sidekick hopeful, our old friend Rina!

Read on for all the exciting happenings...

Dr. Singh: Hi there, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, Gaia's highest-rated educational program-- that's right, after all these years we finally beat "Dr. Fantod's Macabre Anatomy" in the sweeps. Let's give ourselves a round of applause, Rina, even though this is your first week as a temporary sidekick and you deserve no credit for our success!

Rina: Yaaaaay!

Dr. Singh: As you've no doubt noticed, Rina is currently auditioning for Timmy's former job as excitable child co-host. Our first sidekick pick, Jeff the Friendly Mammal, didn't quite work out, so he probably won't be joining us again...

Rina: I love Jeff, he's famous! I saw him out the hall and he was napping and he smells like the gas station biggrin

User Image

Dr. Singh: We'll have someone go out there and poke him with a stick. Anyway, Rina, it's nice to have you here. Let's get started right away: this week's big news is once again the Trick or Treat Tote, which adds some awesome new poses today. This little Halloween baggie is evolving at an incredible rate, with new updates every single week this month. To get your Trick or Tr--

Rina: I like flowers!

Dr. Singh: Thank you, Rina. To get your Trick or Treat Tote, just visit Flynn at the Gaia Cash Shop. She's got enough in stock to last her through October, but after that, you'll be plumb outta luck!

Rina: Sometimes I eat the flowers.

Dr. Singh: Yes, Rina, I'm sure you do. In other news, we have some fantastic new evolutions this week: the Death Whisper is more dangerous and sinister than ever, thanks to a delightfully nasty new evolution. Looks like we're getting some fearsome new weaponry this time!

Rina: Does it have any fl--

Dr. Singh: NO! No flowers. But I guess the Kelp o'th' Loch is slightly more planty, if that's what you're into. This week, the Kelp is reaching its final evolution, which lets you transform yourself into a benevolent lake-beastie and unlock all the awesome poses from the item's past. One of our newer items, the-- cover your ears, Rina-- Holy S#17 is beginning to show some big changes this week. Goodness knows where it might wind up.

Rina: It's cute! Give me one. I want one. Now I'm on the show and I get to have a free one for free. It's mine. Give me one.

Dr. Singh: I'm afraid that's not really how it works, Rina, or I'd be a very rich woman. Well, I am a very rich woman, but it's because I command a respectable salary due to my show's great ratings, which you are now putting in jeopardy with your stupid comments. Shall we continue?

Rina: ...you're less mean on TV.

Dr. Singh: We are on TV! OK, anyway: the long-awaited evolution of the Coocoon is finally here, and it's just as lovely as we'd hoped! I'm quite excited to see where it goes in the future. Isn't that right, Timmy-- oh, I'm sorry! You're not Timmy... poor little Timmy, he used to be such a sweet boy...

Rina: Ha ha! Timmy is ugly. Boys are ugly.

Dr. Singh: Of course they are, but that's not the point. The point is that something twisted his poor little mind into something dark and weird and obsessed with smooth jazz... But that's all in the past now. Remember, folks, you can pick up all these wonderful items and more at the Gaia Cash Shop, your fine local evolving item boutique. Remember: fan favorite Inari's Beads will be leaving the shop very soon, so make sure to snag one while you still can!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Dr. Singh: I guess that's just about it for this week, ladies and gents. Say bye bye to Rina, because I have a feeling you won't be seeing her around here again. Bye bye, Rina!

Rina: Bye bye! Come see me at my flower shop! Bye bye, Dr. Singh, you're funny!

Dr. Singh: Is that so?

Rina: Hehe! Yes! You don't like when a girl is on your show because you feel professionally threatened so you get catty biggrin

Dr. Singh: Er... uh... what? No! Uhh... well, that's it for this week, folks. Be sure to stop by our weekly evolving item poll to let us know what you think!