User Image

This week's top news...
  • New evolving item: Trick or Treat Tote!
  • The Fallen Wish is evolving for the first time!
  • New evolutions for Dander, Picolitrosso's Urn and Padmavati's Lotus!
  • Another visit from failed children's host, Jeff the Friendly Mammal

Read on for all the exciting info!

Dr. Singh: Welcome to the Evolving Item Report! I'm Dr. Singh, and-- uh, for some reason, our friend Jeff the Friendly Mammal just wandered onto the set. Jeff? Uh... you are aware that you did not get the sidekick job, right?

Jeff: Hey hey, sorry I'm late. I spilled some brass polish in my suit while I was mixing a little pregame courage cocktail. Hey, alright, yeah. Let's do a killer broadcast over here. I'm ready when youughh...

Dr. Singh: Jeff? ...Hello? Uh, our friend Jeff has apparently passed out in his suit, so let's just get on with the program.

User Image

Out biggest news this week is the Trick or Treat Tote a super limited-edition Halloween evolving item! This thing will be evolving on a very rapid schedule, with new poses every single week this month-- oh, what's this? It's already evolved for the first time! Remember, it's available for October only, so don't miss your chance!

And speaking of new stuff: the Fallen Wish, the new premium evolving item crafted by the creator of the legendary Hermes' Moon, is evolving for the first time this week! Ooh, the excitement is downright palpable around here...

Jeff: *SNRK* no officer, not a single drop...

Dr. Singh: How does he not fall over in there? Weighted shoes? As a scientist, I'm honestly pretty curious about this... anyway, the slithery Padmavati's Lotus is continuing its descent into creepiness, and Picolitrosso's Urn is back with some beautiful new poses. Dander, everyone's favorite little dust globule, is also taking a more distinct shape today. Wow, quite a week!

You can grab all these fantastic items-- including the new Trick or Treat Tote and the first-generation Captain Ara's Nestegg (sure to be a big sleeper hit!) in the Gaia Cash Shop:

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

And don't forget to vote for your favorite items in our weekly poll!

Jeff: Huh? Whatsat? Uh, listen, Brenda... I really appreciate you letting me crash here, but uh, you know how it is. Gotta hit that old dusty trail, you know? It's been real, but I'm not the kind of guy who likes to get tied down with all this, y'know, dating stuff, so... hey, do you mind if I use your toothbrush?

Dr. Singh: What are you talking about? My name's not Brenda, and you most certainly can't "crash" in the studio!

Jeff: Whoa! Just had a little bit of lost time there. You know how it is when you wake up and think it's 1988, right? Good times. Yeah, but seriously, I'm going to need to borrow your toothbrush-- got a little case of the mouthie-barfies goin' on. *URP*

Dr. Singh: Life has been unkind to you, Jeff the Friendly Mammal.