User Image

Happy Monday, guys! This week, I'm positively electrified to bring you a great movie from my acting heyday, the glorious 1980s. I've also got some quick news on a new contest and another Weekly Poll. Whoo!

New Movie:

Under the Cherry Moon: Sensual muskdwarf Prince stars in this romantic-musical-comedy-drama about a pair of grifters trying to bilk rich lady out of her fortune. Worth watching for the plot, but the wicked Prince soundtrack warrants repeat viewings for 80s pop fans.

New Contest:

Wow, what am I, a newscaster? Maybe I should be making Cindy do this...

Anyway, we've got a brand new item design contest! This time around, we're getting specific: we want you to create an item for your avatar's torso. This includes your back, your chest, your belly and anything in the thorax region. It could be a cape, backpack, shirt, blouse, or anything that fits on that general area.

One extra rule: no wings! In all of our contests, about 50% of the entries are wings of some sort, so we've decided to rule them out to make the entries a little more diverse. Sorry!

Weekly Poll:

The Opinion Primate his scampered down from his lonely tree of bitterness to chatter another probing question at us. Care to share your feelings about the important issues of our time? Go vote!