Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

● trāsh'ē ● – adjective, pronounced trӕʃ・ē.
        ●●●1. of the nature of trash; inferior in quality; rubbishy; useless or worthless.
        ●●●2. worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.

● Status: See ya around, yippee kai-yay, ********!

User Image● W.I.P. of the day: ( See also: The second page for all W.I.P.s )
        ●●●I n k K a n z .

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ I n t r o d u c t i o n . ]

● Introduction pending.

LizzyMoo
        I recently purchased a piece of artwork from Djubre, and I will have to say, the whole transaction went smoothly. Djubre was very professional and always wanted my feedback on the piece as it was being worked on. The final product was nothing short of amazing (in my humble opinion) and was truly an accurate depiction of the characters I requested. I personally feel that Djubre went above and beyond the call of artistic duty, and I would gladly buy from him again.

keiiii
        As an artist, I am not obliged to make my services affordable to the majority. If I got no customers because I was charging too much, then that's my fault and I would have no one to blame but myself. But if I were charging 100mil apiece and still had enough customers, why the hell would I lower my price?

And this is my own free time we're talking about. If I want to spend my time making Gaia gold rather than real money, that's my prerogative. smile Gaia commissions tend to be more relaxed, more casual than real money commissions. I find them more fun.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ A n n o u n c e m e n t s . ]

● 01●01●11: Djubre has left the building.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ R u l e s . ]

● If you're posting just to comment that I overcharge, don't even bother hitting that "reply" button; I don't think it's really logical to be giving me a commentary on how much fake money I charge for my real time. It does not make me egotistical to like my own art.
        ● Keep the drama out.
        ● I have every right to refuse or cancel your order for whatever reason I have.
        You cannot cancel if you change your mind. Think carefully before submitting an offer.
        ● I can and will draw a lot of things (I'm one of the only artists I know without a "won't do" list), but stuff that is against the ToS is a no-no.
        ● "Oh were that I could offer you [insert your offer (item/gold) here]" must go in the 'Price' section of the form when stating your offer.
        ● The above is only so I know you've read the rules.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ E x a m p l e s . ]

● New and updated.

User Image

User Image

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ P r i c e I n f o r m a t i o n .]

I am fully aware my prices are steeper than what the average Gaian can afford. However, in a free economy such as ours, it just so happens to mean nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy s**t you don't want.

Bust: 4mil
        Waist: 8mil
        Knee-up: 12mil
        Fullbody: 15mil

● Couples are 2x the price. I love couples. I might give discounts for couples because I love them so much.

● I also LOVE it when they offer me items instead of gold. Seriously. Give me items of the same worth instead, ******** your gold mad

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

● Offer those items instead of gold and you will be loved for eternities.

● A r t trade?

● I am perfectly willing to do art-trades. But only to specific people (if you're not on my list, just ask me first, though please, try to be at my level or similar). The list below also doubles as my wishlist, since I know that no way in hell will some of them trade with me rofl Not accepting art trades from anyone at this time.

● Raijin Loraine ● DJ Lune ● Akira Kirai ● Angry pumpkin ● Crimmi ● BeyondAlgo ● D-4mation ● Natsube ● Pope Duncan/Naiyen ● Iaven ● Orestae ● Revien ● Digital Stitches ● T i r a e l ● [Brooke] ● Gandalf Kitty ● Fang ● Freiheit ● Jinjuitis

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ F o r m . ]

● If you're at this point already, I hope you have read the rules clearly ;D.

[b]● Gimme sum ťяašhé artz! ●●[/b]
        [b]● Username:[/b] xxx
        [b]● What I want:[/b] xxx
        [b]● Price:[/b] xxx
        [b]● Details:[/b] xxx

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ S l o t s . ]

● SLOT ONE:

●●●● 1. Empty.

● Waiting list:

The waiting list is for a single order that amounts to 16mil or more. I.e, the big orders. No ifs, no buts. I usually do commissions in order of the time they were commissioned, but I'm not above added bribes to get your s**t done first cool

●●●● 1. Empty.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ C u s t o m e r s . ]

● 1. Fairy Sweetheart; ● 2. Gregger; ● 3. XxRinaxX; ● 4. Kyribird; ● 5. Alabasta_Jackal; ● 6. BeyondAlgo; ● 7. Greenapples 180; ● 8. temarigirl; ● 9. Atarashii; ● 10. Phae-chan; ● 11. King Inversitle; ● 12. Eevee Kins; ● 13. ll son zack ll; ● 14. Kireiryuu; ● 15. LizzyMoo.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

[ A f f i l i a t e s . ]

● In.

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.38110893][img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/Djubre/gotyaoi.png[/img][/url]

● Out.

Not accepting affiliates yet, shop remodeling has been put on hold and I need new banners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff