Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

We've added two brand new items to the Gaia Cash Shop!

• A brand new Evolving Item, the Pantheracorax Agate. Who knows what sort of creature will hatch from this gigantic egg? Well, Dr. Singh might know, but she's not telling. Pick one up now, before they start hatching all over my store!

• The December Birthstone Crown. A perfect gift for that special December-born someone! We need to be especially kind to those with December birthdays, because they've been cheated all their lives with combination Christmas/birthday presents.

As I mentioned last week, the promo offer for a free Jack's Bat Clip ends today. We hope you enjoyed it! Look for more special Cash Shop promos in the future.

We're also removing a few items soon. Due to our limited shelf space, we can't keep every item in stock at once. Next week, these items will be rotated out of the Cash Shop:

• Piggy Plush
  • Tiny Wings
  • Green Egg Shell
  • Skeleton Skin
  • All Emerald-colored Wedding items

These items may return to the Cash Shop at a later date, but some of them might be gone for good. You never know! You can visit the Gaia Cash Shop by moving your mouse over the "Market" menu and selecting "Gaia Cash Shop."

Now let's turn it over to Dr. Singh and her hyperactive sidekick Timmy for a quick Evolving Item Report:
User Image

Dr. Singh: Good afternoon, Gaians. We have some exciting news to report: Fausto's Bottle has entered its next state of evolution!

Timmy: Golly goosefeathers, doc! It's comin' out of the bottle!

Dr. Singh: It sure is, Timmy. If you're a proud owner of Fausto's Bottle, you can see the change for yourself: just go to your [My Avatar] screen and try removing and reequipping the item.

Timmy: And what's this I hear about a brand new evolving item?

Dr. Singh: Ah, yes, the mysterious Pantheracorax Agate. I've never seen a specimen quite like this before. I'll be studying it further in the coming weeks; only time will tell what will hatch from this item, but I've got a few hunches. It's quite magnificent, isn't it?

Timmy: No kiddin'! It's so magnificent that I could just shriek at top of my tiny lungs and keep on shriekin' 'til I can't shriek no more! Eeeeeeeeeee!

Dr. Singh: That's quite enough, Timmy.

Timmy: Yheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dr. Singh: Remember what I said about welding you in a barrel, Timmy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff