User Image

Good afternoon, Gaians! This is Cindy Donovinh with an important bulletin from the Gaia team:

We've seen a lot of requests to put better items in the Daily Chance, and we've decided to take those requests seriously. Way too seriously. For the next 30 days, we'll be giving out a Nintendo Wii in the Daily Chance every single day.

Here's how to play:

• This contest is for Gaia members only, so make sure you've signed up and activated your account.

• If you're lucky, you'll win an entry ticket. But wait! You haven't won yet!

• Your entry ticket will lead you to an official entry form. Fill it out! All eligible entries will be added to our daily Wii drawing.

• If you're extra super lucky, your name will be drawn.

• If your name is drawn… VICTORY! A Wii is thine!

Confused? Befuddled? Lacking direction in life? Read the FAQ:

Q: I got an entry ticket and filled out my info. Where's my Wii?
    A: Getting an entry ticket doesn’t mean you've won! A limited number of entry tickets are given out every day, and we select a winner from among all the eligible entries. If you win, we'll let you know within a few days.

Q: What if I don't live in the USA or Canada?
    A: Unfortunately, The Man has told us that we can only give out Wiis in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sorry; we fought the law and the law won. If you get an entry ticket in the Daily Chance and you're not from an eligible area, we'll cash it in for a bit of Gaia Gold.

Q: But HOW!?
    A: No, we didn't get some big fancy promotion deal where we got free Wiis to give away; Wiis are still hard to get, so our homeboy DJ Helsing actually spent a couple of weeks driving hundreds of miles and snatching up every single Wii he could get his greedy hands on. Believe me, we ruined Christmas for a lot of local kids. Their loss is your gain!

Q: You're bluffing! I demand proof that you actually have 30 Wiis!
    A: Read 'em and weep, ladies:

User Image
    The lens flare means we're serious.

For more information, check out the boring legal mumbo-jumbo in the official rules.