Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yearning for some Monthly Collectibles? No credit card? No problem!

Gaia Cash cards are now on shelves at Target stores across the US. Getting Monthly Collectibles and Gaia items is simpler than ever: just waltz into a store, plunk down some bills (or a giant jar of pennies) and walk away with some sweet Gaia stuff.

User Image

If you pick up a $25 Gaia Cash card at Target, we'll throw in a bonus gift: the cuddly Kaya the Cat, pictured above. This feisty critter is a Target exclusive!

You can use your Cash card to dress up your avatar with tons of items from Gaia's shops, pick up some awesome Monthly Collectibles or save up for a rainy day. They also make perfect gifts, stocking stuffers, coasters, guitar picks, paint scrapers or filler to make your wallet look fat.

Pick one up today! Or tomorrow, or whenever's convenient!

Target Card Q&A

Getting a Card:

• I went to Target and I couldn't find the card!
    Though the official release date for the Gaia Cash cards was the 15th, some stores may not have them on the shelves until the end of the week. It might be a good idea to give your local Target a call before you go in, just to make sure they have the cards in stock.

• Where can I find a Target store?
    Target has over 1500 locations in the US. To find a Target near you, visit their Store Locator.

• Blargh! There's no Target in my town!
    Dang! We hope to offer Gaia Cash cards in other stores soon, so perhaps Cash Cards will find their way to you one day. In the meantime, you can always get Gaia Cash the old-fashioned way: by ordering it over the internet.

• I don’t live in the USA. Is there no hope for me?
    Being a US-based company, it's very difficult for Gaia to put things in stores in other countries. For now, Gaia Cash cards are only available in the US. Gaia is actively looking for ways to expand to other countries, so keep an eye out for international stuff in the future.

Using your Card:

• I got my card… now what?
    To extract the Gaia Cash from your card, you'll need a scalpel and a citrus juicer. No! Just kidding! Simply head over to www.gaiaonline.com/redeem/ and enter the code on the back of the card, and the Gaia Cash (and any bonus item associated with the card) will be added to your account automatically.

• Can I buy Monthly Collectibles with my Gaia Cash?
    But of course! To buy a Collectible with your Cash, visit www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles and click the "Get 'em!" button. Add one or more Collectibles to your cart, then proceed through the payment process. When asked how you'd like to pay, select "Gaia Cash" from the list of options.

• How do I use Gaia Cash in Shops?
    Just visit Gaia's Shops like you normally would. Click on an item, and then click the button that says "buy with cash."
Still can't find a Gaia Cash Card at Target? Pester the employees!

Your local Target may have the cards in stock, but they may not be on the shelves yet. To find a Gaia Cash card, just march up to a Target employee and politely shout the following sentence:

"Hello sir or ma'am, I'm looking for Gaia Cash cards. I have the DPCI number right here."

Then show them the following DPCI numbers:

Gaia $10 Cash Card - 012 15 0095
Gaia $25 Cash Card - 012 15 0096

That will allow them to check whether the cards are in stock. If they are, you may be able to buy one, if you remembered to bring money.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces