Oh, a message from the admins... Bwahaha! Item arranger? I don't need an item arranger! I have a full-time staff of maids who cater to my every whim! But maybe you'd be interested, since you're... ahem... less fortunate than me...

-------------------------------------

Ready for a little spring cleaning?

Ha! Did we scare you? Don't worry, we're not talking about real-life cleaning, so there's no need to emerge from your comfortable pile of pizza crusts and old socks. We're talking about something much less terrifying: cleaning up your Gaia inventory.

We've massively upgraded our Inventory Arranger, so you can easily arrange the order of your items, move items to storage to reduce clutter, place items in your home, and see your entire inventory at a glance.

Here's a rundown of the new features:

• Larger windows: see more stuff!

• Icon and detail view: choose from a detailed list that shows the item's name, value and item type, or view your items by their icons.

• Sort by name, value, or type: you can view your inventory in alphabetical order, by equip type, or even by its gold value.

• Search: find your items easily with the search bar.

• Tabbed interface: use a convenient tab system to view only your game items or housing items, only your avatar items, or all items at once.

• Easy item sellback: you can sell your items back to the stores quickly and easily.

• Auto-save: your changes will be saved automatically, so you won't lose your work if you accidentally drop your computer in a bottomless pit whilst arranging your items (don't jump in after it; it's a rookie mistake).

Go ahead and arrange some stuff! To access the arranger, click the image of your avatar on the top right corner of the screen, then click the "Organize My Inventory" button.