Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

Evilconqueso
Celisasu
Yay! New friends! Thank you labtech. I've been meaning to have someone try out the new tentacle cleanser mk 7 but everyone here avoids my requests as if it's some sort of horrifying death machine. I'm sure that all attempts at limb removal from the mk 6 were a complete accident. Mostly.

On a more serious note, maybe we'll get some new members out of this. Hopefully literate ones who can read page 1.
Preferably ones that can not only read page 1, but understand it.

xd

Magical Lunatic

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
That stupid scientist.

He's the reason my kingdom fell to ruin.

Think I can take her home and perform unnecessary experiments on her? Perhaps involving unlicensed nuclear accelerators? xd
Celisasu
Think I can take her home and perform unnecessary experiments on her? Perhaps involving unlicensed nuclear accelerators? xd
Me? You intend to capture me?

I laugh at your naivete.
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Celisasu

I laugh at your naivete.
First the ghost of a labtech, now a pixie queen.

Where are Venkman and Spengler when we need them? Bastards.

Magical Lunatic

Evilconqueso
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Celisasu

I laugh at your naivete.
First the ghost of a labtech, now a pixie queen.

Where are Venkman and Spengler when we need them? Bastards.

The labtech strikes me as more fun. The pixie queen ghost feels a bit full of herself doesn't she?

I deny being biased towards mad science in any way shape or form.
Full of myself? Full of myself?

Where did you learn your terrible manners, whelp? You're lucky I don't have you banished.
Icysnowgirl
Neon Graffiti
-in tears after reading first post- TT ^TT A thread that'd held its own since 2004. That's so inspiri -

[NPC] Labtech Rory
A collection of minds all together in one place... This may be easier than I thought. Hopefully none of you will resist, though perhaps resisting will make this more fun. Shall we find out? I've got my favorite scalpel ready for this very sort of situation. Just hold still!

-record skip-
WHAT?! D8 You're favorite scapel??
Gory, isn't it?

Don't worry, I won't let him get to you! biggrin

after all, he cannot get to you if I find you first.... kekekekekeke

Oh otay! I guess I have nothing to worry about then! whee *innocently skips off with Chauncey~* <3
What is this glowing winged creature following me around? Hold still so I can perform some tests!
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Full of myself? Full of myself?

Where did you learn your terrible manners, whelp? You're lucky I don't have you banished.
Not to be rude, your Majesty, but it is you who is lucky we don't have you banished...TO THE NETHER.

Magical Lunatic

[NPC] Labtech Rory
What is this glowing winged creature following me around? Hold still so I can perform some tests!

I think I'm in love. heart

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Labtech Rory

-swats- Geebus what sort of tests?
I will not!

What makes you think you can treat me this way?

Magical Lunatic

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
I will not!

What makes you think you can treat me this way?

Probably because you're a ghost and everyone knows that ghosts aren't people. We learned this in Ghostbusters. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff