4,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey everyone! GAIA IS GOING TO BE AT ANIME EXPO @W@~~!!!

What? Where? When?

Anime Expo, July 1st - 4th, 2006.
Anaheim, California.
Gaia Panel: 9:00Pm - 11:00Pm, Sunday, July 2nd.

We hope to meet as many of you as possible and will be bringing lots of kiki and coco plushies to give away biggrin

Here's a special announcement from one of our mods, Twistex.

Hello there, Gaia Con-goers.

As many of you know, Gaia will be attending AX this year, and holding a panel.

As some of you may already know, I've coerced our beloved admins to letting me do something extra special for this convention, and I'd like to let you in on all the details. First, however, a short preamble to how this all came about...

I've been a tech-head for years. If it's computers, cars, or things that go boom, I'm into it. I've been building and customizing computer systems for myself, friends and family for about 10 years now. Having spent countless hours on Gaia, and noticing an abundance of computer parts in my home, I decided to build a custom, Gaia-themed computer. I finally settled on a grunny-infested G-Corp theme.

Why does this matter to you? Because you have a chance to win it. I've been lucky enough to receive approvals from the admins to give this custom computer away at the Gaia AX Panel! Following the raffle for assorted Gaia prizes, we'll have one last drawing, and the lucky winner will receive this customized computer, keyboard and mouse! (*change as necessary to fit actual events*)

What the prize contains:

A fully working, customized PC!

Specs: Athlon 64 2800, 512Mb ddr ram, 40Gb HDD, BFG Tech Geforce 6600 GTOC, DVD Player, 2.1 Speakers, Customized keyboard and mouse, Remote Control and Windows XP Home.

The PC has a custom paiontjob with color-changing paint, window etching, lighting, and custom graphics assembled by some very generous members of our moderator team! There's also some nifty things that you'll just have to see for yourself.

I'm very proud of the work I've put into this machine, and I look forward to giving it away. See you at the panel!