Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Rock's Log
08/11/14

The doctors got me on some pills, to keep the arm in control. For the most part, its disappeared, however, he says it'll pop up every now and then if I'm not careful. Anyways, now that the whole mutant arm thing is out of the way, I took the opportunity to drop by Tenshi's for some of her delicious baking. I admit, I was more a little concerned when I saw someone tied to her couch. She said it had something to do with a potentially dangerous sugar rush, however, I don't know if I could buy that story. It's a little sketchy, but I figured I'd let it slide. The food she made was delicious. I didn't want to be a freeloader though, so I made sure to offer to do some housework for her in payment.

End Log.
You’re half a world away
But in my mind I whisper every single word you say

Dear Diary:

Rock came over today for some treats. I see his arm is looking much much better than before. That's some good news to hear. But he was a bit suspicious of seeing Blayde all tied up on my couch and unconscious. I tried explaining to him about the deadly sugar rush and Blayde's attempt to kill me, but he seemed not to believe me. Then again... it is a very implausible thing to happen, so I don't blame him. At least Kaji calmed down... now he's sleeping on the floor, drooling on my carpet. I'ma have to clean that later.

Rock seemed to enjoy my cooking so much, that he decided to help me out around the house. That was so nice of him, but since I noticed his hand is still hurt, I just told him to do dishes while I organized all the things Kaji and Blayde messed in my living room. I didn't want Rock to do too much work, else his arm might never heal properly. Now I'm off to nail the walls! Where's that hammer?

Busy,
Tenshi

And before you sleep at night
You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite
11/15/08

Dear Journal,
I was attracted by the sweet fragrance of aromatic candles like a moth to a flames. However, it was all a sort of trap because Tenshi's devil imp attacked me and my poor bats! I will never fall for such things again. Oh the shame! I'm off to tend to my bats' wounds.

-Kaihei
You’re half a world away

Dear Diary:

Oh my, it seems my imp had some of the sugar too, and it attacked this poor innocent man that walked towards me as I repaired my roof from Blayde's and Kaji's earlier outburst. I think I scared him off. Oh, I should apologize, but sadly I don't know where he lives.

Feeling guilty,
TenTen

Profitable Prophet

Rock's Log
08/11/16

While Tenshi was doing some maintenance work on the house, I helped with the dishes. I guess she didn't want me injuring my arm any further. It was actually a somewhat harder job than I thought; The girl owns a hell of a lot of dishes. I guess it's only to be expected though, with the amount of cooking she does. Anyways, when I finished, she was still working, so I drew a sketch of her while waiting. Kind of out of practice, but it was sort of fun getting the chance to do some art.

User Image

Anyways, shortly after I left, my arm mutated again. Thing ripped a hole in my gorram cast. I'm really tempted to shoot it, but that would probably smart like hell, so...

On the bright side, I got a job. Some society needs some extra firepower for a project their working on, and so they've expanded their openings to hired guns like myself. Truthfully, I don't give a damn about their cause (I just skimmed over the contract), I just want a damn paycheck.

End Log.
The sixteenth day of the eleventh month

My dearest diary and journal,

Today, as I was walking through a strange town, a saw a lovely lady dressed in the purple of royalty. Could she be a noble, or perhaps even a princess, of this land? I should like greatly to meet with her for tea.

I also saw a man with an injured arm. It was quite mangled, and I believe it may have even begun to transform into something quite strange! The man himself seemed rather kind and was drawing a picture of the lady when I passed. I did not get the chance to speak with him, unfortunately.

Your loving princess,

Aruye
Dear diary,

I just saw a chick decked out in gold. I wonder how hard it will be to take her down. I could buy three PS3s, and piss off Jorey. And then buy some Chinese food. Hell yeah.

, Sapphisto

Shy Lunatic

Dear journal,
I just saw a guy with an axe today and had this terrible, TERRIBLE urge to ask if he was around to "axe" people a question. However, I swallowed my words because it's a such a terrible pun which makes me want to go in a corner and vomit in disgust. How shameful.....

I thought it would be better to make small-talk about the awesomeness of Persona 3 instead.

-Yamiko

I saw a girl guarded by a dragon, yet she wore the clothes of a peasant. Her scarf was ripped and she carried a stringed instrument with her. Is the goddess trying to send me a sign to abandon my finery so as to become closer to the sacred realm and the scaled ones? I shall ask the high priestess when I next see her.

I did not speak to the girl for fear of upsetting her dragon guardian and therefore displeasing the goddess.

Your loving princess,

Aruye

Profitable Prophet

Rock's Log
08/11/06

So I saw a strange lady while leaving Tenshi's place. I suppose she's not that strange, when you look at the rest of the people in this town. I mean, with Harry with his zombie army, Death, the Chinese Mafia, the crazy witch in the apartment, Kaji and his neko bunshins, it's really nothing new. Why do I keep getting surprised by this stuff?

Anyways, I heard her murmur something about a Goddess. I wonder if it's some kind of cult. I started following her to find out more (Never miss a job opportunity if you can avoid it, right?), and I would have gone unnoticed had my arm suddenly snapped out at her. Think it might have clipped her, but I don't know. I wanted to stay and help, but I have no way of controlling this damn thing, so I took off before I could cause any more damage. Do feel awful guilty though. I'll have to apologize after I've spoken to the medic about it again, and try out some new pills that actually work.

End Log.

Please excuse the blood on this page. It cannot be helped. I have no bandages with me with which to bind the cut.

I was continuing my walk when I felt a sudden pain. When I turned, I saw the man with the strange arm from earlier. It seems that his arm had attacked me without his control! Before I could react or speak, the man ran off.

I do hope I can find someone to point me in the direction of a mage or healer. I greatly dislike the sight of blood.

As for the man, he seemed distressed as he left in a hurry. I am unsure if it was out of fear of a possible punishment, or if he felt badly about injuring me, or perhaps both. In any case, the cut is small and it does not seem as if he inflicted it purposefully. If I meet the man again, I shall tell him that I am not angry.

Your loving princess,

Aruye
User Image

Dear Dairy,
I found a new interesting WG today, and in it was a lady, a golden lady...paler than the moon itself, i wonder how she came to be? maybe i should just ask, then again, maybe i shouldn't...She talked in the most interesting way, through a hole in her helmet...Maybe i could get her number...and end up forgetting it?..meh...

User Image
Ulti-Land

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dear Journal,

Bumped into some wierd gundam cyborg guy while jumping out tenshis window [not through the glass it was open].

I wonder what they're doin here

The bleeding has nearly stopped, thank goodness. I don't think the cut will scar, and for that I am glad. I saw a creature - half man, half feline, jump from an open window! How very exciting!
He nearly ran into a man. I did not get the chance to speak to either of them, but I wish I had.
Unfortunately, I had to leave in a hurry to get to the temple.

Your loving princess,

Aruye
You’re half a world away

Dear Diary:

Once I returned back into the house from fixing the roof, I pretty much observed Kaji and Blayde were both still knocked out cold in my living room. To mu surprise, though, Rock had done the most dazzling, incredible piece of art. It was so beautiful, and to make it so nicely with that arm of his! It truly was an amazing thing. I was so flattered that I instantly framed it and placed the picture right over my fireplace. I just hope Blayde doesn't do something that might ruin it, as it is typical of him to do such things. I was so grateful of Rock, that I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. It was sweet of him. And to think a couple of weeks back I was slightly paranoid about this guy that seemed to be stalking me, but he's just one of the sweetest -if still somewhat suspicious- guys I know. I would've probably hugged him for a longer period of time if his arm hadn't suddenly transformed, automatically making myself jump a few feet back. But I made sure to place some freshly baked brownies in some Tupperware for him to take. I'm sure he'll enjoy those.

As I watched him leave from my door, I spotted a strange looking girl, all covered in gold walk by. I wonder if she's new to the neighborhood? Oh, I hope she is! I love finding myself an excuse to bake some sweet treats! And I'm always up to see a smile on their faces as I give it to them. It's so refreshing. Sadly enough, Rock's arm attacked the poor creature. Oh my, I think she was even bleeding. But she seemed rather composed, considering the situation. Perhaps she comes from a place where the least expected is what always happens, which would explain why she didn't run out like most people.

Also, I managed to catch a glimpse of an old friend of mine, Ultima. I was quite surprised to see him here, for I don't remember ever seeing him around this neighborhood. Perhaps I should invite him in for some coffee. I'm sure we can get to talking then.

Feeling great,
Tenshi

P.S. I just came from the kitchen, only to find Kaji jumping out my window! Can you believe such a thing? The sugar rush must've faded, but Blayde still seemed out cold. I think Blayde's sugar intake was greater than Kaji's. Oh well, at least the window was open, so no broken glass to clean up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas