Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a poll!

I love the thread creator! 1 100.0% [ 381 ]
Total Votes:[ 381 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Dude. heart

I love you arddunaid.
Oh, I love you. surprised

I think I'm a bit of Procrastinator v1. Maybe.
Hooray!

Outlining these writers takes me a while, but I'm still working on updating them!

Birdbrain, I'll add you to the list if you give me a "Fer Shure". Otherwise, you can hold off on classification.
that's cool. I think i'm one of the procasinators. v2 probably. (i got to work on that)
I am, sadly, a Procrastinator v1. I haven't actually written anything worthwhile in over half a year. I just plan and plan and tell myself, "Okay, one day I'm actually going to write this." But I never do. I know I could, because I don't think I'm a bad writer at all. Your description of the Procrastinator v1 actaully describes me quite well.
I think it must be said again that we love you.

Hm, I don't really fit in any of these.

I'm like, a writer who loves to write, but isn't great. However, I write often and am glad to take the critisism that others give me- so I'm not an Ecstatic Writer. But I'm not any of the others. Hrm...
Then either wait and see if I make one for you, or try to think of a stereotype you would fit under. Give me a name and the gist and I can write it, or you could write it, and I'll submit it with credit for the writer. (Though I may edit the quote, I shan't rape it, I swear!)
Fer Shure. Unfortunately. whee
Intersting. 3nodding
Yes. I agree with all of the wonderful people above-- you officially rock in my book. Much love.

Hm.. If anything, I might be The Serious Writer or The English Abuser. I'd have to wait for the stereotype definitions, though.

Still, this is lovely. Perfectly lovely.

~ heart YoRei.
I think I love you. heart

Arddunaid, this thread OWNS. -glee-

I don't think I quite fit into any of them yet. I used to be a Procrastinator v1, but in the last few months I've actually started writing a lot. So I don't fit in there. I'll be anxiously awaiting the other categories, when they come. :pirates:
I'm workin' on some new ones now. I'll have em up in like... ten minutes.
This thread is awesome xd . I'm pretty sure I'm a Procrastinator v1. I hardly ever get around to writing anything.
Procrastinator v1 here. My writing sample is on my journal. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces