Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
Dear Users,

This year's Xmas event will begin on Sunday, December 25th, 2005. Exact time of the event start will be announced at a later time.

Details:

1) Xmas Caroling in Stores- Visit any NPC and look for the "Sing Carol" button in the NPC interaction area. Click on that to sing a carol to the NPC. Once you've built up enough Xmas cheer, look for Santa in the middle of Barton and he'll give you your gift.

2) Xmas Caroling in Towns- Organize a group of friends and go around singing carols to everyone's house to build up your Xmas cheer. Once you've got enough cheer, go visit Santa in in the town fountain map to claim your gifts.

There are 8 gifts total to collect and the event will run up until New Year's Eve, so you should have plenty of time to collect the full set.

Happy Holidays and hope to see you there! 3nodding

-Gaia Staff
UPDATE:

Xmas event will begin at midnight 12:00am tonight! This means from the exact moment Xmas day begins(Sunday morning), the event will start.

The event will run until Friday night, December 30th at midnight.

Happy Holidays!
IMPORTANT INFO:

Please access Township through the World Map in order to carol in Towns. The HTML and Flash header links are currently pointing to the wrong files.

We will fix this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
UPDATE: Those who are still unable to access Towns via the header navigation should do a hard refresh of website(Most likely the navigator is using a cached version). This should fix the link for the correct version of Towns and you should be able to see Santa in Towns.
EDIT:
Please refrain from using the event for now until I am able to contact a developer to fix it. I was just made aware that the Towns version isn't granting items as well. It's probably better that you don't waste your time until you can be sure it will work. I will have the event extended to make up for the lost time. Many apologies for all of the confusion. sad

BARTON FLOWERSHOPPE Error-

Trying to track down a developer to fix this right now(as most are with their families for Xmas). Please use Towns to carol in the meantime if possible. I will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. sweatdrop
UPDATE:

Rina's shop is now working, so please carol in the shops until we can get a fix for the Towns version. Thank you for your patience.

EXTRA NOTE:

If you happen to have 100% cheer in Towns, DO NOT talk to Santa. Once the problem has been fixed, you should be able to talk to him and get your item instantly. In the meantime, avoid clicking on Santa until we announce that the problem has been fixed otherwise you risk losing your cheer percentage.
UPDATE:

Everything should be working now. Thanks for your support heart , everyone at Gaia really appreciates it! MERRY XMAS and let the event start in full swing! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff