No. But I'll answer anyway, just to satisfy you. 0.2 20.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Muusu's Honey Bun

Fashionable Bunny

26,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
This is inspired by the World Creation thread, and takes the same format as many other Writer Forum games, only instead of answering questions about your character, or writing a small drabble, this topic pertains to your own original world.

Essentially, this should help everyone involved flesh out their worlds. Just answer a question that applies to your world, and leave another question for the next person. It's that simple.

Rules:
1) Answer the question from the previous poster.

2) Leave a question for the next person to answer. Most questions should be in a "If your world __________, then __________?" type format. But it's not like there's any sort of forum game dominatrix forcing you to use that.

I'll start:

If your world has more than one race of people, then are they races in that they can all interbreed with each other, or are they all seperate species who cannot mix together?
My worlds have a potentially unlimited number of sentient species. Some of them can interbreed but even when they do the offspring is always sterile. This is because even though they are genetically similar they are still separate species.

If your world has magic, then what drives it?
In my world magic is driven by three things, mind, body, and soul. Mind magic is things like ESP and mind reading. Body magic is things like transfroming into animals and super healing. And soul magic this things like energy blast and summonings. The beings of my world can have two of the magics mixed together within them, but it is rare for someone to have all three.

If you world has tech, than kind of tech is it? Stone age or super mecha

The Committee Staff Smoker

Oh please, can we stop with all the long words i could imagine you all taking half an hour attempting to make a post which sounds good. Not many people are impressed by what you type. Please just type average it does no favours for you if you use big words.....
Krayzon
Oh please, can we stop with all the long words i could imagine you all taking half an hour attempting to make a post which sounds good. Not many people are impressed by what you type. Please just type average it does no favours for you if you use big words.....

What the ******** are you babbling about?

I didn't see one "big word" in the entire thread. I didn't really even notice any words that seemed out of place.
They're speaking ENGLISH. Want a big word? Here: gotterdammerung, weltanschauung, supercalifragalisticexpialadocious.
Happy?
Christ.
I suppose that if I must choose I have to be stone age. It is much easier to explain and most people already understand the mechanics behind such primative technology.

However, the much more futuristic tech, is hard it is much better because you can more easily explain your point of view because you have to explain {and for those that do not, it is hard for the audience to understand}.

What is the political scheme of the world {not just the type of government but also undercurrants of the offices held}?
Krayzon

Shut yo' mouth.
ArchWarrior

If you world has tech, than kind of tech is it? Stone age or super mecha

My world is a weird mix of old and new. The world itself seems much like something out of the Renaissance or Medieval era. There are stone-paved roads and no automobiles, but there are castles and neon lights and electricity. Phone lines only work sometimes through the crossings of The Unheard-of (my world) and the world we all know. Nothing is really high tech, but there are modern things there. I hope that makes sense.

Does your world have any organized religions? Are they polytheistic or monotheistic?
There is no law against that you insignifigant, mongrel neaderthal.
Harlequin_Heart
Does your world have any organized religions? Are they polytheistic or monotheistic?
A lot of them, in both flavors. In the part of the world where the story happens, the chief religion used to be a monotheistic one, called the Temple of Ostego, but because the Temple suffered bankruptcy, the faith failed and that allowed the new faith, the Rose of Eight, which is polytheistic, to move in and take over.

There are also several fringe religions, which are paricular to specific tribes and are generally dismissed by most as superstition.

Is there discrimination in your world?
Thuul
There is no law against that you insignifigant, mongrel neaderthal.
You Centrospere!(and cetrist too... all that stone age junk...)
You watch you mouth before I shove you over a kloof. Just about everything you do you are a Kleptomania. Anti Semite, son of a monkeys green uncle I remember a lot more about literature than I thought, Necessitate!!! domokun
Axioma

Is there discrimination in your world?

But of course! But they're mainly inbetween all of the factions of magic users. The witches think the wizards sold out, the wizards think the witches are too impractical, and both of them think the alchemists are wasting their time, while the alchemists think both of them are just too primitive. And everybody but the non-magic-users hate those goddamned mages.

Do people in your world think that their world is spherical or flat? Which one is it, really? (If you're taking a page out of Terry Pratchett's book)
But of course! But they're mainly inbetween all of the factions of magic users. The witches think the wizards sold out, the wizards think the witches are too impractical, and both of them think the alchemists are wasting their time, while the alchemists think both of them are just too primitive. And everybody but the non-magic-users hate those goddamned mages.

Do people in your world think that their world is spherical or flat? Which one is it, really? (If you're taking a page out of Terry Pratchett's book)

Well trapazoidal. The area of my story takes place in the Bermuda Triangle, which is Trapazoidal. But they do know the world is round and not flat from outsiders. A storm barrier stops anyone from getting out, such as the different races, Ferinus, Floatos, Magus, Cantio. Humans get caught on the edges of the Storm Barrier and are crashed/shipwrecked on the islands. This lead to a population of Humans, which eventually bread quicker than the human evoultions of the other species. Humans are very very snooty.

Does your world consist of unique races or common mytholigcal races such as elves, dwarves and such?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff