Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

2022 12 days of Xmas, Caroling and Event Predictions and Guide

Visiting from the Front page bulletin board? Click the thread, the items are listed in posts 2-4. This will be a guide for the 2022 12 days of Xmas items, caroling and event items. Please note that I use Dark Mode.

Please note that I am not part of the staff and I am just a normal regular Gaia user.

12 days of Xmas
Caroling Items
Event Items

Remember to click the lamp post in the header for 12 days.
At this time, Dec 17th, There is no real event going on. Just Caroling and Tree decorating. You can Click here to enter the Tree Deco Forum.

Please note that it is user speculation that there will be caroling and holiday event items, including any alchemy recolors.

Discussion Points!

xWhat do you think the theme will be this year?
xWhat were your favorite items from previous years?
xWhat do you think of the items this year?
xThe color schemes?
xWhat would you like to see be improved on?
xDo you think the items should be recolored and put in a Doll trunk item at a later date?
xWhat do you think the alchemy recolor scheme will be?
xis this your first Christmas on Gaia? Or are you an older Gaian?
xHow do you think Older NPCs will play into the events?
xWill Christmas go off without a disaster or hitch? Or will a catastrophe strike?!
I am Tiny Chibis and I have been doing these threads for the last couple of years!
Here are the threads from years past!
2021 Thread, 2020 Thread, 2019 Thread, 2018 Thread

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

12 Days of Christmas Items

Click the Lamp Post in the header to get the item, check your special tab and open the box. You get both Human and Paw items this year!

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 01

You get Fairytale Gingerbread Crown User Image and [Animal] Fairytale Gingerbread Crown User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 02

You get Genteel Festive Stairway User Image and [Animal] Genteel Festive Stairway User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 03

You get Fairytale Gingerbread Castle User Image and [Animal] Fairytale Gingerbread Castle User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 04

You get Soft Shrew On My Head User Image and [Animal] Soft Shrew On My Head User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 05

You get Celestial Space Curtains User Image and [Animal] Celestial Space Curtains User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 06

You get Genteel Floor User Image and [Animal] Genteel Floor User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 07

You get Celestial Space Lanterns User Image and [Animal] Celestial Space Lanterns User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 08
You get Soft Shrews All Around User Image and [Animal] Soft Shrews All Around User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2021 Gift Box 09
You get Celestial Space Globe User Image and [Animal] Celestial Space Globe User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 10
You get Celestial Space Window User Image and [Animal] Celestial Space Window User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 11
You get Fairytale Gingerbread Knight User Image and [Animal] Fairytale Gingerbread Knight User Image

User Image

User Image
12 Days 2022 Gift Box 12
You get Gift of the Soft Shrew User Image

Note: There might be a day coming up where I might be late in editing this post with the items due to my holiday work schedule, however I will try to edit it as soon as I can on those days. I am also in the PST timezone, the items change at midnight and I am usually asleep at that point so I will edit when I come back online when I wake up.

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Caroling Items

Sing 16 Carols to various shopkeppers. Once you sing 16 you'll be given a gift bag. You can open the bag in your inventory under the special tab. You can only sing every 30-45 seconds and one shopkeeper per bag. The only shopkeepers you can not sing to are Gaia-Tan from Cloud 9, Kanoko from Rococo, Murasaki From Mecha Neko, and Loyal from Loyal's Bazaar. You can sing at The Faktori, Dernier Cri and the Treehouse even though the caroling icon isnt showing. There are 8 bags to collect this year.
Warning from Aerdian: In prior years, caroling progress has been reset on the year change, so best to not be in the middle of collecting a set when New Years hits just in case.

This year the Caroling Bags Grant BOTH Human and Paw items.
CAROLING ENDS JAN 10TH!!!!!

2022 Gift Bag (1 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Mistletoe User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Mistletoe User Image

2022 Gift Bag (2 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Hat User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Hat User Image

2022 Gift Bag (3 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Candycane User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Candycane User Image

2022 Gift Bag (4 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Necklace User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Necklace User Image

2022 Gift Bag (5 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Gnomes User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Gnomes User Image

2022 Gift Bag (6 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Stockings User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Stockings User Image

2022 Gift Bag (7 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Pin User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Pin User Image

2022 Gift Bag (8 of 8 )
User Image
You get Festivities Here and There Bow User Image and [Animal] Festivities Here and There Bow User Image

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to ElegantlyLuminous for coding this all for me while I was at work!

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Event Info and Items
WARNING: IF YOU CANT SEE ANY IMAGES FOR THE SNOWBALLS OR NPCS PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWER IMAGE CACHE!!!!

THE SCORING MUST BE DONE DURING 1 GAME ITS NOT CUMULATIVE! aka they do not stack, you must score 8000 points in ONE game to get the last reward.

Event is a SNOW BALL FIGHT!!!!
Event runs from Dec 17th to Jan 31st
Go to the event page.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A BETTER EVENT GUIDE FROM LAST YEAR by ShoeboxWarrior

There are 3 difficulties but only Easy and Normal are available from the start, you must get 1500 points to open hard mode.

On Desktop, aim using the mouse and click to shoot. On mobile tap to aim and shoot.
Shoot Snowballs at the targets to score points, Don't hit friendly Targets or you'll lose points.
White/Light blue targets are worth 10 points, purple are worth 15, pink are worth 20 and gold is worth 25.
Lanzer, Marven and other Users are worth 50 points. Don't hit birds or waffles or you'll lose 99 points

Multipliers have been added to the game
Copy and pasted from Showbox's guide:
Quote:
❄️Hitting Waffles and birds will NOT stop your multiplier
❄️Multipliers ONLY multiply points. They do not multiply the number of snowballs you get from shooting a snowball cluster
❄️2X multiplier happens after 7 consecutive shots
❄️3X multiplier happens after 28 connective shots

PLEASE NOTE THAT SCORING IS LOWER ON EASY. They are worth less 5 then normal so on easy White is worth 5 points, purple 10, pink 15 and gold 20. snowballs are worth 1 point but you gain 10 extra snowballs.
User Image

Easy mode: Worth 5 points
Normal/Hard mode: Worth 10 points
Easy mode: Worth 10 points
Normal/Hard mode: Worth 15 points
Easy mode: Worth 15 points
Normal/Hard mode: Worth 20 points
Easy mode: Worth 20 points
Normal/Hard mode: Worth 25 points
All modes: Worth 50 pointsAll modes: Decrease 99 pointsEasy/Normal mode: Worth 1 point, Gain 10 Extra snowballs
Hard mode: Worth 1 point, Gain 8 Extra snowballs
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Top 3 point earners on the leaderboard in normal and hard will get a special prize.

Earn 500 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (1 of 8 )
User Image = User Image and User Image

Earn 1000 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (2 of 8 )

Earn 2500 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (3 of 8 )

Earn 3000 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (4 of 8 )

Earn 3500 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (5 of 8 )

Earn 4000 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (6 of 8 )

Earn 5000 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (7 of 8 )

Earn 6000 Points
Spirited 2022 Grab Bag (8 of 8 )

Earn 8000 Points
User Image
tab Snowball Sharpshooter
tab Titles: Snowball, Snowy, Sharpshooter

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Save just in case

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Save just in case

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Okies people can post now, just waiting the 15 mins for the 12 days to start! Hopefully itll start without any issues

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
The crown we've got already looks fun! I'd definitely be excited to get more gingerbread things, especially a gingerbread house BG for our avatars to stand in. I'm looking forward to seeing what other items we get this year and our event when that arrives.

Here's the Gift Bag listing
User Image

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
the colours on the crown are tasty User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

can't wait for more items

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Zzyli
The crown we've got already looks fun! I'd definitely be excited to get more gingerbread things, especially a gingerbread house BG for our avatars to stand in. I'm looking forward to seeing what other items we get this year and our event when that arrives.

Psst, your thread title currently says 2021.

thank you for pointing that out, fixed or so I hope xD

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

It's nice to see that you can get both the human and paw items from the bag this year. I dont have to log into mule just to collect a set for paws

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I'm hoping they'll be more classical looking festive items this year, but I've not been opening mine for a long time.
User Image

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Can't wait to see the caroling items~

Pokekaiju Master

merry christmas and happy new year!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sugarplum faeries or gingerbread men this year? Wut...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff