User Image

Hey Gaians! Sorry I wasn't awake when you stopped by earlier on, I stayed up a little too late last night, between playing video games and binge watching a season of a show I really like, I didn't get anywhere near as much sleep as I'd have liked to, so I slept in until...well, just a few minutes ago, actually! But the point is that I am awake now, and I'm motivated to get up! How about we take a trip somewhere special? Let's head out to the Cranberry Farm! I heard it will be here for two weeks!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the farm! No matter what you pick, you win! Open up Cranberry Farm and discover something special from the past like Elfenmär, You Know You Wanna'... Haunt HerElite Trainer Eclipse, Cosmic Little Dreamer, Natural Lashes, Studious Stag, Wish Upon the Heaven, Horrifying Dead to Me, Freckles, The Dark Celestial Rose, A Knife Tale, Light Bear-et, Warm Bear-et, Pom Pom Bag, SDPlus Gaian Cunning ADiTaMi, This is The Kit That Doubt Built or you might even find something spectacular like Gatcha Token, Perfect Pick, Perfect Parcel, or even a Super Advance Chance! So stop by and pick something up!

Get Cranberry Farm!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!