User Image

Hello, once again my friends! Doctor Prakash here with some exciting news, although as always I am legally obligated to remind you that I am a doctor only in the nickname sense and that I am not actually in possession of any doctoral degree. Or, well, anything else by way of papers currently, in fact. During my time at Miasmal Lake, I seem to have found a special friend that seems like they want to team up with us! Hopefully, this encounter was more than fate, stop by La Victoire to meet this limited time friend!

User Image

User Image The special new [KINDRED] Miasmal Pegacorn Fluff has arrived! Something about them feels oddly familiar... yet so different at the same time. Take to the Lake with this little fella! They're sure to pack quite a punch!

Get Miasmal Pegacorn Fluff!

Celestial Festival is here!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!