User Image

Good morning, Gaians! I have major news! I managed to get my hands on a small handful a super special Project Tickets and I've put them in stock here at Cloud 9 today! I know how you all like to get wild with your styles, and I certainly can't blame you considering all of the creative styles you come up with, but if you've ever wanted to create an item to make your look all your own, then now's the right time! Be sure to stop by Cloud 9 and get yours by 11:59 PM PDT on August 29 while supplies last!

User Image The Project Double Tie-Dye Ticket can be traded in to recolor one item of your choice in one of many color schemes! Click HERE to read the ticket's redemption rules and how to submit your order.

User Image The Baby Rainbow Ticket can be traded in to recolor an SDPlus Doll with up to four poses! Click HERE to read the ticket's redemption rules and how to submit your order.

Visit Cloud 9!
Become a subscriber!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!