User Image

Hello! Do you remember me? It hasn't been that long has it? Well, if you don't recall, I'm Prakash Singh, almost-doctor of science and sciencing! You may also call me Prakash (but please not Dr. Prakash.) I am here today to present a very special new discovery that I have made all on my own! Well, I did have help from some of the Wing Scouts. We were out for a quick stroll in my special flying machine when we saw something quite odd! Right at the edge of the Lake Kindred Forest area we saw some peculiar mystical beings.

We decided to dub this particular area, Miasmal Lake. Some of the creatures looked oddly familiar... but someone was quite different about them. They still looked cute and cuddly, but they also looked like they wanted to attack me! Everything they touched started to discolor and decay. I also have to say, there were sightings of new Kins!?!? I did my best to take some photos of them, but my flip phone isn't doing it's best... Check out what I saw:

User Image

Oh? It seems like even more creatures have been popping up around the lake! What in the world are they holding on to... It looks like they have something for you if you can show them your strength! Thank you to you all for investigating with me, it looks like we're on Phase 2! For new Kindred, new mysteries and new rewards... It seems like a reasonable name, we're getting deeper into the discoveries!

Now, I need your help! We don't have much time, I fear that this odd aura about them is infectious and might spread to other parts of Lake Kindred! We need to stop it before it does! It's up to The Wing Scouts (and all you Honorary Wing Scouts out there) to come, investigate, and fight with me before September 2nd because we don't have a moment to lose!

Miasmal Summer Event!