User Image

Hello, Gaians~! I have some wonderful news! I was talking to Jet & Cygnus, and they helped me come up with this wonderful idea just for Angel Subscribers: Umami PLUS! While this looks similar to your average Umami drop, this is actually an enhanced version! An Umami Plus has double the chances to discover the rare and spectacular recolor that you can find! It is a soulbound chance item is now at a reduced price, and made special just for our Angel Supporters!

Come and check out Umami Plus: Belated Blossom of the Sidhe, which will be at Cloud 9 until 1:59 PM PDT on July 27th, so be sure to stop by before then and try this new option out!

User Image

User Image Found in Cloud 9 for Angel Supporters: Umami Plus: Belated Blossom of the Sidhe is a treat for Angel Subscribers! Umami Plus is an enhanced soulbound version of an Umami Drop, now with double the chances to receive the rare recolor! Give this chance item a try for Belated Blossom of the Sidhe, or if you're lucky, you might score the rare Kaguya Blossom of the Sidhe instead!

Umami Plus: Belated Blossom of the Sidhe!
Become a subscriber!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!