User Image

Well, Gaians, I think I've finally decided what my adventure's going to be! It's going to involve lots of excitement in a very short time, and a whole lot of color! ...But I can't do it right now, because I've decided on fireworks! So, tonight I'm gonna set off a whole bunch of fireworks and see what happens! Actually, that's probably not the way to phrase it. I'm not just gonna set them all off at once! That would be mayhem! But I did get a lot of them and I am going to set them off a few at a time. Do you want to join me? I've got a whole bunch!

For now though, I have brought back these special bundles for all of you! Be sure to grab them before 11:59 PM PDT on August 26th!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on the Star Spangled Sale and your inventory is guaranteed to explode with color! Whether you get a bundle of red, blue, or white fireworks, you'll also get a bundle of great items like Ancient Celestial Prince, Her Pure Marejesty, Easy Sadodere Victory, Sultry April Blush, Lux Aeterna Mercurio, Moth Goth Mystic, Deeply Enticing Buck, Divinely Yang, IceHeart Crystal, Sage of the Dragonflight, Pure Hidden Flaw, Ivory Arms Set, Faint Nobilibee, Hana's Express Letters, Armachina Exchange, Lavish Punch Bunny, or Sapphire Foxfire Bride!

Star Spangled Sale!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!