User Image

I know summer already, Gaians, but it's pretty exciting thinking about what's to come once it starts looking and feeling more like summer, you know? The reason I bring this up is because I got an invitation to a summer beach party just now! It seems a tad early, but I guess this way there's enough time for everyone invited to RSVP and all that. Anyway, I'm allowed to bring a guest with me to this event, so would you like to come along to a hot, fashionable event?

User Image

User Image Stay cool and look cool with Shady Summer! Find a hot new style like [Animal] Hop into Slushy Summer, Deep Vacant Vessel, Bye The Crimson Sea, Caring Sentimental Fool, Candy Memento Maui, Ripple Prickly Punk and more! You could also get one of a number of brand new user-designed items, buwunana by buwu, SDPlus Gaian Depressed Serafiella by khurui, Anubis Date by yundere, Their Sin or Draconis Caelestis Peccatum both by nurse lunabutt, #retweet or Cookie's Tails both by imxaxcookie, Super★Sad by shy gh0st, Yuki's Sketchy Ascension by YukiTheDarkWolf, [Animal] Warrior of the Ruby Star by Conis, Wilted Buxom Brute by Hikaru Tsukina, Dem Legs by Secsaphobic, Meow or CoverFox both by Poet Anon, or even Sniffles by Pusheh! If your summer glow up is the best, you might even discover a couple Project Tie-Dye Ticket to create your own custom Gaia recolor!

Get Shady Summer!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!