User Image

Hello, Gaians! I hope that you all are having a wonderful day and keeping dry from the rain so far. I won't keep you for long, but I saw a beautiful sunset the other day, and it inspired me to give you all a chance at some lovely treasures! The spirit of Valentine is still felt strongly in the shop, so I'd like to introduce you all to Angel's Love, a divine chance item just for Angel Subscribers that will give you one of many lovely items! Please stop by and try it out with a 25% Discount before it leaves the shops at 9:59 AM PT on July 15th!

User Image

User Image Celebrate love every day with Angel's Love to get a divine item from the past! You'll win a valuable treasure like Umami Drop: Foxfire Bride, Knocking On My Life, The Legacy Deciphers, Succubus Night, Death's Apprentice, Thighties, Tort-opolis, Cathartic Goth Mystic, Sticky Lulala, Mysterious Tresses, or more!

Get Angel's Love in Cloud 9!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift!