User Image

Gaians! I was filling out my calendar and taking note of all the holidays and celebrations this year, and I realized I needed a different outfit for every occasion! I know you're probably itching for a new look too, so I decided to bundle up some past favorites for you all! So open one up, you'll find one of five bundles inside! Have a look for yourselves in La Victoire!

User Image

User Image Whether you're planning an outfit for the winter or for next summer, open up At a Glance for a fashionable bundle! Whether you get a bundle with a style that is Fresh, Colorful, Delicious, Pretty, or Classic, you'll also score a bunch of great items like All Seeing Eyes, Zombabis, Kiss and Makeup, Candied Crew Makeover, Black Diamond, Plaiddy Daddy, Ziang's Gaze, Celestial Makeover, Shin-Djinn, Baleful Gaze, and more!

Get At a Glance!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!