Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 86
Theme: Sweater

User Image

FULL SIZE:
User Image

Comments: Ok, so I did that thing where you accidentally make the drawing zoomed out...

I took this chance to play around in SAI. I thought this was fun. I wanted to try some settings with minor textures. biggrin

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Day # 86
Theme: crowd(ed) tent (s) XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Grabbed the usual three then just grabbed two from the thread today. (not trying to play favorites just easy to draw them cause I've drawn them so many times before <....< ) XD Just another wip but I neededededed to do this! Day off coming soon so I'll spend it trying to finish some wips!

Amai_Neiko
ChiiDoLLx
Avaykn
Kitteh Faye
Kashikun Reborn

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Ako-sama
Amai_Neiko
Ako-sama
Amai_Neiko
Everyone’s manatees from yesterday are SOOO CUTE!! heart
I absolutely love your avi right now!!

Aw thank you Ako-sama emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
*makes shifty eyes* Miiiiiight have borrowed you for tonight's doodle~ <3 Oh! Do you have a big braid in the back??? Or is it tied up some different way? Hard to see~ :3 *goes to search for one more to quickly doodle while Ako waits*

Sorry Ako I was doing my drawing xd Yeah it’s a braid in the back. 3nodding

*edit** Yay we all camping cuties~!

Moonlight Healer

100 Day Event

Leonaenae

Here it is! Sorry for making you wait-I hope it was well worth it! I had lots of fun with this piece. The shoes were especially fun to draw. The male's reminded me of the older Mega Man styles...for some reason I always loved those over-sized boots(?). Of course it was nice being able to experiment with the female's long flowing hair. I know you mentioned giving her a weapon, but that was difficult for me due to their poses. So I thought a force field could make up for that. Besides, the best offense is a good defense! *bricked* A-anyway, please feel free to share your thoughts! ^-^

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

Hello, hello my fellow artists~! Hope you all are enjoying your evening. I know I am as I check out all your lovely work. This notice is simple to let everyone know I have competed tonight's update. I have claimed a couple few spirit passes tonight as well:

Evocative Enigma
You have 4 passes remaining, 1 pending completion.

HypnoticX
You have 0 passes remaining.

As always, if this has been done in error please let the Mod team know so we can fix it.

In other news, we have 14 days left to this year's event! Hang in there guys and keep up all the great work.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Fina

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 86
Theme: sweater

User Image

Comments: Forgot to post lol also am I doing the image resizing code wrong? My images have been larger than they should be lately and I don’t know why.

Long-time Spook

Ako-sama
Day # 86
]

OMG YES CUDDLE TENTS. we can make lots of smores and stuff!
this is the best idea ever XD
Love it! XD ~<3

Manly Man-Lover

Just when Rawfie thought it was done snowing here... it's snowing here atm. emotion_donotwant

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Day #87
Theme: Romantcism (WIP)

User Image

Comments: Totally went out of my comfort zone, in both scenery and watercolor painting.
Am not very happy with it, but I worked really hard and learned a thing or two, so I upload a WIP.
Used This (Minute 14:40) as a Ref. Picture.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
ZyriFrost
Not sure sweatdrop Most they look about how you work and found your ideas for everything I think. And asking about things and so on...
and ye 17 from 60 its "OK" but first I needed to be lucky 60 biggrin from 340 ;D

Today were hard day but I was inspired a lot! So I sketched one centaur and then that swan ^^ Bad day but good day.. funny that it can happen some times like that too
I dont have much OC art from other ppl when havent ask much biggrin
Role playing with my friend and draw with her some

Well that OC story were that his beloved died a long long time ago.. But dunno about Centaur version wink I think he want to force marry one royal girl only because of the power what that girl might give to him. Girl is still too young and fear this centaur wink and her hearth beat more for one boy ;D

Only a bit refreshed.. needed day nap again.. and now I hope that I could sleep better
Hope your dentist went well? And day was nice? smile *hugs*

Lol not stressful at all.. You'll do GREAT! <3

Apparently, you got to make up for a bad day the next one! Glad to hear you're inspired again~
I think it's great both you and your RP partner can draw. Makes the experience even more enjoyable! whee

Sounds like quite the story, both interesting and complicated (But not too complicated ^^).

Lol can't think of a day where I DON'T need a day nap.. I'm too big of a fan of those. : x
Dentist went well, but after work I went to help one of my besties to move out.
For FIVE hours we packed, cleaned, moved heavy boxes full of her stuff.. SO glad I didn't have any errand today.

Tomorrow husband and I are scheduled to go to this fancy restaurant.
Will be our 2nd Anniversary. whee

Perfect Noob

Sayuu

Lol not stressful at all.. You'll do GREAT! <3

Apparently, you got to make up for a bad day the next one! Glad to hear you're inspired again~
I think it's great both you and your RP partner can draw. Makes the experience even more enjoyable! whee

Sounds like quite the story, both interesting and complicated (But not too complicated ^^).

Lol can't think of a day where I DON'T need a day nap.. I'm too big of a fan of those. : x
Dentist went well, but after work I went to help one of my besties to move out.
For FIVE hours we packed, cleaned, moved heavy boxes full of her stuff.. SO glad I didn't have any errand today.

Tomorrow husband and I are scheduled to go to this fancy restaurant.
Will be our 2nd Anniversary. whee

Today I didnt take my day nap and now I'm exhausted ! I just trying to make daily Gaia but at the moment not doing well biggrin Damn this! I already thinking about using spirit pass..

Uh you had a long long day! But good to have now that rest day ^^ When you having great day tomorrow!
Have fun! ^^

To be hones even when we have childrens and all.. me and hubby are just engaged biggrin been like that soon 16 years (next summer 16 years past by!) biggrin We might think about marriage when we been in engaged 20year *grin* But we will see.. maybe we just engaged till the end, who knows.

Perfect Noob

Day87
Theme: (Biburusa) Boar
Comment: First I was: I need to use my spirit pass! But I fear I might have harder day tomorrow so force my self.. Here you go
User Image

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
ZyriFrost
Today I didnt take my day nap and now I'm exhausted ! I just trying to make daily Gaia but at the moment not doing well biggrin Damn this! I already thinking about using spirit pass..

Uh you had a long long day! But good to have now that rest day ^^ When you having great day tomorrow!
Have fun! ^^

To be hones even when we have childrens and all.. me and hubby are just engaged biggrin been like that soon 16 years (next summer 16 years past by!) biggrin We might think about marriage when we been in engaged 20year *grin* But we will see.. maybe we just engaged till the end, who knows.

Well, I'm glad you didn't use one.. Your Boar looks great! So detailed. : )

Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy yourself this weekend, too. After all, that's what weekends are for. =P
And I share your sentiment regarding Dailies. I'm really having a hard time keeping up with my 2 Mules. rofl

Being Engaged is great too. If you 2 have a romantic relationship and shared kids and home, it's just like being married~
May I ask why are you not married? Just curious. You don't have to answer. ❤

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 87
Theme: kawaii poop

User Image

ChiiDoLLx's Partner In Crime

Ako-sama
Day # 86

Comments: Grabbed the usual three then just grabbed two from the thread today. (not trying to play favorites just easy to draw them cause I've drawn them so many times before <....< ) XD Just another wip but I neededededed to do this! Day off coming soon so I'll spend it trying to finish some wips!

Amai_Neiko
ChiiDoLLx
Avaykn
Kitteh Faye
Kashikun Reborn

ahh! when will you stop drawing me?! XDD

We look like adorable little popcorns in there! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I might be saying this because I'm eating popcorn right now... emotion_omnomnom )

Thank you, Ako! emotion_bigheart You da best emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces