Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Am I just missing it or didn't we have a silhouette theme at some point in time?
Or galaxy or universe? I could have sworn we already had silhouette...

Invisible Dreamer

Day #63
Theme: Auction winner
Leonaenae

User Image

Comments: WIP... sorry. But I will finish soon. I hope. Anyway, thanks for ABing the auction. <3

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

Hmm I might do that sometimes. Mostly with trees or landscapes. But that's a very good thing to do. I need to study lighting more... I'm terrible with digital painting. And coloring in general. Ack.

I really don't enjoy coloring but I do it soo much... I've come to tolerate it.
Do you draw a lot of landscapes? O: At the moment I look at ears and hair and how the light catches it.

I don't color as much as I should. u.u
Well not that many... but landscapes are something I'd like to get better at. ^^ I like the way light filters through the trees and onto the grass below. And how background elements like clouds and mountains can be shadowy in the distance but the foreground has lots of light. Stuff like that is something I'd love to capture in a drawing. n.n

Ditto n_n;;; I like coloring without lines it just x.x add's the stress ten fold.
Oh very pretty n.n that reminds me of a summer day.

Hmm I should try coloring without lines sometime. o:
Yes, yes it does. ^^

Invisible Dreamer

Alec Ikiiki

Am I just missing it or didn't we have a silhouette theme at some point in time?

Silhouettes were a weekly challenge at one point, but I dunno if it was a theme before. ><
Alec Ikiiki

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

Hmm I might do that sometimes. Mostly with trees or landscapes. But that's a very good thing to do. I need to study lighting more... I'm terrible with digital painting. And coloring in general. Ack.

I really don't enjoy coloring but I do it soo much... I've come to tolerate it.
Do you draw a lot of landscapes? O: At the moment I look at ears and hair and how the light catches it.

I don't color as much as I should. u.u
Well not that many... but landscapes are something I'd like to get better at. ^^ I like the way light filters through the trees and onto the grass below. And how background elements like clouds and mountains can be shadowy in the distance but the foreground has lots of light. Stuff like that is something I'd love to capture in a drawing. n.n

Ditto n_n;;; I like coloring without lines it just x.x add's the stress ten fold.
Oh very pretty n.n that reminds me of a summer day.

Hmm I should try coloring without lines sometime. o:
Yes, yes it does. ^^

I start with sloppy guide lines but >3 they go away quick. I would try just to see how it goes.
=^___^= Summer is my favorite season.

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 63
Theme: Auction Winner

User Image

Comments: Yep, it's a WIP...But I need to sleep early tonight, so it's what I have for now. I'm enjoying it. I REALLY didn't want to do a couple piece, so I decided to focus on Leonaenae alone. smile

Leonaenae

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
100 Day Event
Alec Ikiiki

Thank you. The image I wanted to make will have to be a TBT to Day 1's space then.
I came across a beautiful image I wanted to mimic and it would have fit with space,
galaxy, or silhouette.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Looks like no more art from me for the rest of the evening.

Got laundry, cooking, and showering to do. My computer chairs also cut off the circulation
to my left leg so my left foot is swollen and tight now. Have a good night everyone!

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Leonaenae

Day # 63
Theme: spirit challenge

User Image

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

emotion_ghost Day 63
Theme: Auction Winner

User Image

Comments: *rushes out*

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Day # 63
Theme: Spirit Challenge PART 2 (Art Auction Winners: Leonaenae)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I was able to finish inking! biggrin Woot! Just gotta add some color in. Lemme know if anything needs to be changed~
Leonaenae

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Fox Bakudan
Amai_Neiko

whee whee Aw shucks~ whee heart

It's a nice song to get stuck, and I was juggling the idea around since it would be nice to have another bat like rosalith...omg she could be like her twin!

You should totally do it! whee heart

emotion_yatta Hoping a theme pops up giving me an excuse to draw her then. whee

Moonlight Healer

Leonaenae

Day # 63
Theme: Leonaenae's Futuristic Couple Request WIP

Comments: Sorry I don't have more progress to show! Pretty sure this is my first time drawing a futuristic couple, so I'm hoping this will come out really cool. ><;;

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Day: 63

Leonaenae

Theme: Spirit Challenge pt 2 - Auction Winner
Merfolk Theme

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers