Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 56
Theme: auction spirit challenge

User Image

Comments: WIP because I had to make potatoes xd will finish shortly

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
ChiiDoLLx
RoseDragonfire

I have a tiny piece of perspective advice. Maybe it can help a touch?
Since you're looking up at her, the bottom half of her stomach should appear bigger than the upper half. You can create this illusion by raising and flattening her bellybutton a touch. biggrin

User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Ah! The belly button was messing everything up! XD

That was all I needed to fix the upper half~
    Thank you!! ouo

I just need to change all my lower parts to fit the perspective I've already set on her upper half. I changed her pose halfway through XD;; *terrible artist lol*

Awesome, I'm really glad to have helped at all! xD
Perspective is hard... x.x

Huntress

emmeleia
        i'm late, but at least i drew something! feels like forever since i've touched a pen emotion_drool

thank you so much for your support w the auction!! and also sorry for that crap comm a few months ago orz
        right click and open in new tab for fullsizes!

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Amai_Neiko
Day # 56

User Image

User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

No rush, take your time! c:

I've marked your entry as pending, so you don't have to rush finish it, ok?
    I am about to mass-quote all those who submitted a WIP~

ChiiDoLLx's Partner In Crime

ChiiDoLLx
Amai_Neiko
Day # 56

User Image

User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

For the next auction maybe you could have it be a theme to submit auction WIPs starting a day or two before?

Moonlight Healer

emmeleia

Day # 55
Theme: Summer Tian Art Auction (Emmeleia's OC)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Finished! I had fun drawing Tian. I can see him kneeling and drinking green tea all traditional-like. XD Sorry if the colors are a bit off. I only have basic colored pencils at the moment. Hope you enjoy!

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

ChiiDoLLx
Amai_Neiko
Day # 56

User Image

User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

I actually just finished it heart xd
User Image

emmeleia

Thank you for your support in our event auction! emotion_bigheart
bees everywhere
emmeleia

emotion_ghost Day #56
Theme: spirit challenge/request (WIP)

User Image

Comment: I didn't have time to finish cause I have class but this is basically a 'your art will be arriving soon!' post :p
(yes i will fix the feet omg i know the situation looks dire but i'll get there)

i'll have it finished sometime tmr redface
ZyriFrost
emmeleia

Day56
Theme: What all others doing too ! wink
Comment: WIP when I'm just too tired doing this anymore! Pls forgive me and give me some more time finish it. I try finish it tomorrow but if not.. soon I hope *sigh*
And hope you like it so far sweatdrop And its "print screen" big picture so in spoilers too.. xp
User Image
Sayuu
emmeleia

Hey, Girl! I didn't get to color it yet, but will do so tomorrow.
So sorry for the delay. I hope you like it so far. whee
Used a Pose Reference by AnastasiaDeg.

User Image
Leonaenae
Day # 56
Theme: auction winner/ WIP

User Image

Comments: arms and hair T___T hate me.
WIP so no direct quote yet

**bad idea inspiration**
Mebe her arms will be behnd her back in that oh noooes my arms are stuck behind my back kind of...XD
Kashikun Reborn
emmeleia

Here is my WIP
hopefully will finish soon
I love this too much not too~

User Image
mythological irony
emmeleia

Day # 56
Theme: spirit challenge

User Image

Comments: Will be coloring this at some point; I just spent far too much time on the initial sketch and burned myself out. XD
Kitteh Faye
Day #56
Theme: The only theme available for this day LOL

Comments: My original idea wasn't working so I drew this and kinda played with the outfit a bit and then I started hoping around the piece doing different parts of it and I'm missing, like, half the hair sooooo
I'll finish this on day 60 cuz I;m tired and wanna eat dinner sweatdrop

emmeleia
Leithern
emmeleia

WIP WIP WIP

Day # 56
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part One

User Image

Comments: I managed to ink it in time, at least... But colouring will take way too long to make it today.

Edit: Heyyy, I pwned page 400!
AB102
day 56: emotion_ghost
emmeleia

hello i bring sloppy wips lol OuO;;; i will try to finish doodles within this week, and i think i might try to add more when my sched lightens. your ocs are so adorbs, i luvs them all ;u; and i hope you dont mind i am trying to change the outfits OuO;; i wanted to try designing something OuO;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ChiiDoLLx

emotion_ghost Day 56
Theme: Auction Winner

User Image

Comments: WIP because I am having a dilemma... I think the boobs are too big, but I'm not sure if I should change it or not. The perspective I'm going for also seems off, so I need to fix it before I continue inking. Definitely got distracted with all my researches *ahem* >w>;;; I don't regret it lol

I should not be allowed to research thicc woman and string swimsuit anime.... ninja
RoseDragonfire
Day # 56

User Image

Comments: My Chrome is not letting me run Gaia for some reason...I am thankful Edge is. x.x
This is a WIP...I tried really hard to speed up, but didn't want to take away from the piece... T-T

emmeleia
Ako-sama
Day # 56
Theme: Spt Challenge

Comments: If I had spent all day on this would have gotten it done. XD But played a few hours of Breath of the wild. XD So yeah. Almost finished inking. XD Minus the clothes. D: No details on anything so didn't think until now about the fact one isn't wearing clothes. D: <.....< I think it's fine. XD

emmeleia
Alec Ikiiki

Day 56 - Spirit Challenge - WIP

Work in Progress for now. I hope to finish this in the next day or two.

User Image
Evocative Enigma

Day 56:
Theme: Auction Winner 1

User Image

Sorry it's just a WIP - I also had wings but didn't like the positioning of them, so I'm going to redo those before I line them.

- also, please let me know if it's OK to add simple shoes. (I suck at drawing feet, and cutting off the piece made it look worse. I'd hate to give substandard work in trying to draw something that looks horrible, but I'll draw them if you'd rather her not wear shoes.

Hello WIPs!

Great job getting your WIPs in!!
Look at all these beautiful work with so much potentials~

I want to let everyone know that they have time to complete this.
So please don't feel rush in any way.

This applies to the second auction winner next week.
You CAN start sketching ahead of time and work on it a little bit at a time.

Now, in regards to this work in progress, you can take as much time as you need.
The only downside is that your Spirit Pass will remain pending until both auction pieces are completed.

Please quote both the auction winner AND the mule upon updating progress/completion.
I am keeping track of all your progress through this thread,
so that's why it's important that you quote me as well when you finish.

If you have any questions/concerns/comment, feel free to PM me~

Fluffy Fatcat

Leithern
emmeleia

WIP WIP WIP

Day # 56
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part One

User Image

Comments: I managed to ink it in time, at least... But colouring will take way too long to make it today.

Edit: Heyyy, I pwned page 400!

omg so pretty! ; w; <3 can't wait to see the colour!! would it be possible to get the line version as well? * v*

Fluffy Fatcat

AB102
day 56: emotion_ghost
emmeleia

hello i bring sloppy wips lol OuO;;; i will try to finish doodles within this week, and i think i might try to add more when my sched lightens. your ocs are so adorbs, i luvs them all ;u; and i hope you dont mind i am trying to change the outfits OuO;; i wanted to try designing something OuO;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG these are GORGEOUS * o * I'm so excited to see how they turn out! and I've never seen her in an all green outfit before I really like the design! ; w; feel free to change any of the designs/make your own!!

I am so glad you like my ocs omg I am so flattered redface and if you wanna add more I am totally okay with this emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Fatcat

ChiiDoLLx

emotion_ghost Day 56

User Image

Comments: WIP because I am having a dilemma... I think the boobs are too big, but I'm not sure if I should change it or not. The perspective I'm going for also seems off, so I need to fix it before I continue inking. Definitely got distracted with all my researches *ahem* >w>;;; I don't regret it lol

I should not be allowed to research thicc woman and string swimsuit anime.... ninja

omg I think it looks perfect! I like the expression haha
I saw that you fixed something though so I'm glad you got it figured out! The chest is a good size emotion_dowant
Oh yeahhh i watch some of those anime
for the

plot
coughs

Fluffy Fatcat

RoseDragonfire
Day # 56

User Image

Comments: My Chrome is not letting me run Gaia for some reason...I am thankful Edge is. x.x
This is a WIP...I tried really hard to speed up, but didn't want to take away from the piece... T-T

emmeleia

ahhhh please take your time!!!!!! * v* I am sure it'll be totally worth the wait! I love it so far - even the wip looks like a full piece haha and it'll look even better rendered!

Fluffy Fatcat

Ako-sama
Day # 56
Theme: Spt Challenge

Comments: If I had spent all day on this would have gotten it done. XD But played a few hours of Breath of the wild. XD So yeah. Almost finished inking. XD Minus the clothes. D: No details on anything so didn't think until now about the fact one isn't wearing clothes. D: <.....< I think it's fine. XD

emmeleia

ahaha it's okay gaming is important - I got the game but didn't get into it * o * I love them so far, I adore couples so I'm super excited about this one crying

Fluffy Fatcat

Alec Ikiiki

Day 56 - Spirit Challenge - WIP

Work in Progress for now. I hope to finish this in the next day or two.

User Image

OMG SHE'S SO PRETTy AHHHHHHHHHH thank you cant waittttt emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Fatcat

OtakuKat
emmeleia

Day # 55
Theme: Summer Tian Art Auction (Emmeleia's OC)

Comments: Finished! I had fun drawing Tian. I can see him kneeling and drinking green tea all traditional-like. XD Sorry if the colors are a bit off. I only have basic colored pencils at the moment. Hope you enjoy!

oh my gosh you made him so adorable! I love the pose and feeling you got going on, thank you!!! emotion_bigheart dw about the colours haha I don't mind at all!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff