User Image

You know, Gaians, for the longest time I would collect the shiniest rocks possible, not even knowing their worth! As time went on, I would show them to my friends and to my surprise some of these were very rare! I hope to keep my collection growing, and I hope you can start your own soon!

That's why I worked with Gaia-tan to have a whole set of special gems made for you all week long! Each sparkling gem gives you a shot at past gem favorites or a chance to grab one of the gem-exclusive recolors to perfect your look! Check out my schedule below for when which gemstones will be in La Victoire on a specific day! If you can't wait, or if you missed out, Gaia-tan has a special edition of Hidden Gems in Cloud 9 that will allow you to play any one of these gems at anytime this week!

User Image

User Image Choose which jewel you want with Hidden Gems to receive one Topaz, Aquamarine, Opal, Pearl, or Onyx! Your choice of gem will give you a shot at past sparkling favorites or a chance to grab one of the gem-exclusive recolors to perfect your look! This gem collection will be leaving Cloud 9 by 11:59 PM PST on January 18th!

User Image Get your hands on Hidden Gems: Opal for a chance to perfect your look with a beautiful item like Glimpse, Antique Vault, Sour Eclipse, Cursed Kawanoka, Starry Crystalline Dream, Masquerade Nightmare, or Shining Crystalline Star! If you're particularly lucky, you might even unearth Opal's treasure, Opalescent Pelagic Primadonna! This gem collection will leave La Victoire 11:59 PM PST on January 15th!

Hidden Gems: Opal!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the Halo's Gift!