User Image

It's really interesting to see what sorts of ghost stories come from different parts of your world, Gaians. Some of them have a lot in common, and it seems to be a lot of the usual, "this person was killed and buried here and they've haunted the place ever since," shtick, but it's interesting to me when there are ghosts that are just around that don't have any interest in doing anything negative at all, you know what I mean? Ghosts that are just around to play pranks or help people are fascinating! Anyway, I can't say I spotted a ghost and that's why I'm thinking about this, but I do have some ghostly surprises for you! Make sure to check them out before they leave the store 11:59 AM PDT on July 11th!

User Image

User Image It may not be super frightening, but if you can survive the Spoopernatural, you could find yourself with a fantastic style! Give this chance item a try for a favorite like The Gullible Cat Reaper, Walking Kindreads, Verdant Necromansea, False Sinister Idols, Warlock's Haunting Brew, My Darkest Friend, Fraidy Bat, Vic's Monstrosity, Deus ex Machina, Miserable Siblings, or Nightmare Stag! You could also discover the spooky Honorary Soft Ghost or Gloomy Eien-ko, or if you're particularly fearless, you might even find a Project Rainbow Ticket!

Try Spoopernatural!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!