User Image

You know, Gaians, I've wondered lately what it must be like to take trips to fancy resort cities all the time and see the various things each city has to offer. Granted, I probably have this feeling because I've been watching a lot of travel programs on TV in the past few days, but it's still pretty fascinating to see the exciting things you can get up to in different places! Here at La Victoire we can get up to some pretty exciting stuff too, but because I was inspired by these travel programs, I also have this chance item for you all to try! Stop by before 11:59 PM PST on February 27th, because it'll be leaving the shop after that!

User Image

User Image Give Rufus Roulette a spin for a shot at some fantastic prizes! If you find yourself with a winning spin, you could get a great like Lil Sadistic Monster, Anubis' Reign, Lawless Byul, Rabbitually Yandere, Pale Slick n' Sly, Stick em' up!, the Cursed Bundle, Adorabow Messengers, Unnatural Arms, or Fluffolocation, but have no fear when spinning the wheel! Even if you find yourself with a losing spin, you'll have a chance to get one of a number of legendary treasures, like one of a few Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus sets from 2016, a Perfect Parcel, Prism Ticket, Accessory License, Beautician License, Stylist License, Makeover Kit Ticket, Project Rainbow Ticket, Rainbow Parcel Ticket, or the Mighty Win Gaia Bundle!

Try Rufus Roulette!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!