Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

Can we get Unicode allowed in statuses? so we can use emoji's and emotes as a status. Some days ¯_(ツ)_/¯ just works as a status. Maybe even clickable links? I use my status to give out my stream link when I draw. Others use it to let others know if they have something like an art auction going on or want to point people to a thread they want people to see.

We can look into allowing Unicode, should not be a big change

Quote:
Features:

Is it possible to add the option to send back "saved" private messages to the "inbox"?

I was going to do some cleanup in my old messages, but I realized it's not possible.

We will have to look into how the PM inbox system works, hopefully it's not a big change to create the function to move things back.

Quote:
Features/Items

I've been using the avatar builder pretty often lately and I found that the custom hairs/wigs and other head items are all in the same section. I would like to suggest that the custom wigs/hairs get their own section because sifting though almost 1000 pages of head items is VERY time consuming.

We will look into added a new section to avatar builder for hairs and wigs.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Merch tickets/Staff

Heya, hope y'all are having a great day! Could someone please poke Zero into checking his PMs? Been waiting on a reply for a while regarding the merch tickets that he said he'd look into a while ago and never responded on. I resent him a message less than a day ago to make sure it wasn't lost in his inbox, and would love a response please emotion_bigheart

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Items
hi staff
will tickets ever see a return for direct sale in the cash shop? ninja
Hello everyone!

We added the favorite function to Runway museum, increased the trade item limit and loyal's store items. Will be working on some notification system improvements after working on some mod tool improvements.

We'll look into your suggestions from today also.

NeoMalady's Prince

Obsessive Phantom

Games

Are there any plans to let us buy multiple LK pots at once? Or is there a way to and I'm just dumb as butts

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Features

I was very deeply disappointed to discover that, in the Inventory 2 Beta, all game items are trapped in the Box labeled "game items" and cannot be moved to any other boxes. This pretty much entirely destroys the usefulness of the feature for me; what usefulness is left to it is outweighed by the fact that moving items between boxes in Inventory 2 Beta scrambles their order on the standard Inventory screen.

Is the game item incompatibility an unavoidable limitation of Gaia's inventory system, like how we can't put game items on our wishlist? What would it take to be able to move game items between boxes in Inventory 2?

RoseGoldTeef's Waifu

Spicy Meme

Items
I hope this is within rules, but could the SIN and PotatoOverseer skins be possibly unsoulbound? Those are like the only event items that are soulbound, and it doesn't make that much since because no other event item has been released as soulbound since

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
items

please convert Synchronous Solar Eclipse:
User Image User Image

to the paws base so that paws can have an espeon tail too

Weeaboo Informer

Misc

Any of you guys go see Rampage yet? I expected a bit of cringe and it definitely delivered, but not bad enough to call it a bad movie.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
Items

With Gatcha now done and replaced with Narwheel, can the Gatcha Token be potentially updated to also be used on Narwheel items? That would be very awesome!

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
b]Features

Is there a plan for the future to be able to have more slots in the Marketplace? With so many items I'd love to be able to sell things at a more reasonable clip - as well as not have so many items folks dont list - as they dont have room! <3

Thanks for all the wonderful fixes and things <3

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Features

Will the issue of the differences in earning plat/gold for LK, zomg, and daily chance ever be fixed? Users gain more from the daily chance in plat than gold and users earn more hold than plat in LK~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff