User Image

Hey Gaians, you've got some interesting timing here! See, we just got these boxes in, but they look like boxes of crystals. I definitely didn't order them, and to be totally honest I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with them. I guess I don't actually know whether or not there are crystals inside, also, since I haven't opened any of them, but I was basing that thought off the fact that there's a crystal design on the outside. Since you're here, though, why don't we open these together and find out what the surprise is? Just be sure to stop by before 11:59PM PDT on April 25th to try it out!

User Image

User Image Pop open the lid on the Crystal Box of Bundles for a whole bunch of surprises! Every box contains a bundle featuring fabulous favorites, so give one a try for a bundle like Beauty in Etoile, Summer Styles Whimsical Bundle, Appetite for Apatite Bundle, Ethereal Equine Bundle, Spooky Doll Trunk Witch Bundle, Zodiac Games Starry Bundle, Tails of Verdigris, Havencrest Verdant Bundle, Myths Live On Moonlit Bundle, Get Some Sherbert, Thrift Store! Belle Bundle, August 2k17 Party Favors, or the Sunny Etoile Bundle! If the crystals favor you, you could even open the lid to reveal the Mighty Win Gaia Bundle!

Try Crystal Box of Bundles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!