Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Helpful Warlock

Features

Any plans on updating the art arena? since it is a bit outdated and a bit wonky to use at time.

My experiences while using it and my reasoning on why it needs an update.

Sometimes i'm trying to view my gallery by going to "My stuff" and instead of seeing everything I submitted by hitting "view all" I get the 6 newest submissions instead of everything. So I have to wait a bit and refresh and hope that it doesn't do it again.
At times when i'm trying to view a tag I would get either an old tag results or stuff that aren't even tagged/newest submissions.

At the start of using art arena to submit my work using tinypic as a host (since it's the only one that works for me as Photobucket I don't want to deal with and deviantart just doesn't work no matter what I try) everything shows up on the submitted piece.Everything is fine for awhile until one day I checked my work to find all the submitted work is blank/empty even if the thumbnail/preview has the picture.

These are just some of the major issues I have with the feature.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Features

Will Avatar Arenas ever be fixed?

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Lake Kindred
Could Creme Creme's stats be changed? Pretty please? Not only it was said in the past that no kin would ever have less than 80% accuracy, but its damage and stamina are also so low that it's unusable without potions crying
Please, why did you have to release a kin with such awful stats? gonk

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Games:

I know the issue with trophies has been addressed, however, will we see more concentration in the future on getting trophies delivered monthly, as it used to be, instead of year-long backlogs? It is still a very popular site feature that deserves some TLC. Thank you.

Tiny Trickster

shops

Can we get some larger mythrill coins in barton boutique? They used to be super handy for tipping and giveaways but 50b seems a bit low when you're working in the trillions most of the time. Even just a 100b coin would be fantastic.

Newbie Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lake Kindred

Will you ever republish broken potion items (sealed Restore, Bottle of Poisson) that were never implemented, or remove/replace the items or perhaps, in future continue developing those items for Gaian's use?

Neovix's Queen

Married Millionaire

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Shops

Will furniture shop get any more new furniture (themes for japanese or western)?

24,525 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Feature/Games

Are the Achievements going to get fixed?

At the moment I'm still waiting to get the Member Achievement, even though I've registered & verified my email address (others are also waiting on this). Its fun getting the achievements during the events but it would be nice to get started on the non-event ones. I've posted a thread in BRTS & others have also put in tickets, changed email & passwords to see if that'll sort it out..it didn't.

Festive Mage

25,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Feature

Can we please get more than 30 item max for trades? My invo's gigantic and it's a pain the a** trying to offload onto vendor mules.

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Question Catagory Shops

Is.there any way possible to buy multiple quantities of aquarium fish in Phin Pang?

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Items
It's been more than a year now since paws got a new item RIG. Will we ever get something in the near future or should i give up my hopes?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces