User Image

You know, Gaians, I generally consider starting the year off with a new hairstyle, and while I didn't really change up my look much at the start of this year, the thought did cross my mind! But, when I got to thinking about it, I decided that I like the look that I've got going for myself the best because I tailor-made it for me, you know? I think the same is probably true for all of you too. Once you find a look you really like, it's hard to want to change away from it, isn't it? With that in mind, I thought it'd be cool to showcase some of the looks that all of you have created, but be sure to stop by and try this chance item for 25% off before 11:59 PM PST on December 12th, because it will be gone after that!

User Image

User Image It's time for a trip down memory lane with Quartz Memories! This marvelous chance item contains all of the Quartz Styles chance items released in the past, giving you a shot at favorite hairstyles like Graceful Braided Tails, Survivor Nobody, Libra Sun, Favorable Ponytail, Dragon Queen's Tresses, Wanderer in Hysteria, [Animal] Barton Cafe, Zesty Trainer Hair, Fishing For Color, Angie's Curls, Much Ado About Bangs, and more!

Try Quartz Memories!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!